husky help

zoe

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi we have had pour husky for nine days now but people keep questioning is she really a husky and making me worry now ???

hi.. looking at the picture ..i agree .maybe x akita ..only an opinion he/she is gorgeous any way xx

thank you all made me feel alot better i love her no matter what she is !! deff unusual colour by googerling husky pics but her brother and sisters were black and white and there were three pure white and she was the one that came to us so we brought her hehe :)

her mum was white and silver or grey xx

She's gorgeous. Please take loads of pictures as she grows as they change so much and so quickly, we'd love to see them on the forum and hear how she's doing. Don't forget if you have any questions there are loads of really experienced husky owners on here. I have learnt so much in the year since I got my first husky. I now have two. So be aware husky owning is really really really addictive. Enjoy your pup.

What a cutie! :heartbeat:

It's possible that she's not purebred, even if her litter mates are - it can happen if the bitch mates with more than one male when she's in standing heat. The only way to tell with any certainty is to do genetic testing. Regardless, she is adorable! Love to see more pics!

did u see her father aswell? is she kennel club registered

What a cutie! :heartbeat:

It's possible that she's not purebred, even if her litter mates are - it can happen if the bitch mates with more than one male when she's in standing heat. The only way to tell with any certainty is to do genetic testing. Regardless, she is adorable! Love to see more pics!

i had this conversation yesterday as skyla is malamute standard n yet ive met both her parents - tho she is the spit of her dad

no didnt see the father :-(

might get her a genetic testing wonder how much they are !!!

was wondering how is the best way to train them like the nipping and chewing ect????

im taking her to puppy classes and puppy party once her 2nd jabs are done so hopefully that will help getting her socialized:):):)

no didnt see the father :-(

might get her a genetic testing wonder how much they are !!!

was wondering how is the best way to train them like the nipping and chewing ect????

im taking her to puppy classes and puppy party once her 2nd jabs are done so hopefully that will help getting her socialized:):):)

In light of the distemper outbreak in parts of Britain don't take any chances. Wait until she's had ALL her distemper shots before you take her anywhere. I had a pup contract it and die even with 2 of the 3 shots completed. Trust me, that's not something you want to go through!

I agree with the others, definitely looks Akita cross, especially with the curly tail factor...no matter what you have realized the important thing you LOVE her no matter what. But yes take a ton of pictures, I missed out on the pics of puppy to adult with my first two...but my most recent

8 week old Denali

182996_10150107685706590_561921589_6176635_215722_n.jpg

Denali today:

389463_10150506695881590_561921589_8592759_944126792_n.jpg