zoe

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

did u see her father aswell? is she kennel club registered

i had this conversation yesterday as skyla is malamute standard n yet ive met both her parents - tho she is the spit of her dad

Nah, Nix, Skyla looks Siberian, just bigger than life, so to speak! ;) Her head is very Sibe.

Nah, Nix, Skyla looks Siberian, just bigger than life, so to speak! ;) Her head is very Sibe.

yeh u can deffo tell shes sibe specially when shes next to blaze - and VERY bigger than life - size and personality wise - its just something that came up in conversation on my facebook status last night :) xx

If you're going to go down the dna testing route, then be very careful. I did a bit of research recently into it for my own baby and found the reviews to be very poor regarding accuracy. There's a thread somewhere on here about it, If I remember correctly. They're also not cheap, about £50-70 for the mixed dog identity type one.

I decided to hold off for now, doggy dna testing is still in its infancy so hopefully as time goes on they'll update and improve they're products. I'm not trying to talk you out of it but just want to warn you that it may not give you the answers you want. (But will still take your money regardless!)

Cute pup though, keep posting pics xx

The curly tail bit leads me to think akita husky cross as well but its hard to tell when they are puppies like everyone said they change so much! Colors and Marikung change a whole lot too :P When Marius was just born he was silver/grey and when he was around 9-5 monthish he was reddish and now hes a wolf grey :P and his markings changed alot too.

221937_10150158898472260_516947259_7150397_2935617_n.jpg

259813_10150208269307260_516947259_7610468_7289082_n.jpg

389479_10150364537422260_516947259_8721972_725230451_n.jpg

How old is ur husky Hun? Would love that ive seen a puppy class in felpham and they do puppy parts aswell x

She's 16 months now, got her from Mount Noddy rescue centre when she was ten months old. She's actually a huskador but we reckon she's maybe 25% labrador maximum, much more a husky personality! We take her in to Chi sometimes at the weekend, she's as good as gold & attracts quite a bit of attention! The staff in Barclays love her ; )

The guy who runs our class is called Keith O'Dell, he's the centre manager at mount Noddy & a qualified dog trainer, if your interested just PM me & I'll give you his details : )

Have fun with your pup!!x

Really nice picks her colouring changing alot already she has been with us ten days and when we first got her her black markings on her face were jet blck now the fawny colour has started sporting through it making it lighter ! It's amazing how much everyones huskys have changed over few months :)

Yes it going to be amazing I can't wait!! Well vets went ok she is lovely size and he didn't say she wasn't a bruebred husky :) three weeks time will be taking her out on a lead and got. Second jabs and microchip in two weeks then the world is out oyster x