Hello From Claire & Bo - Essex England

claire myers

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum.

Picked up my baby husky on Christmas Eve. He had to leave he's mum early due to her illness from feeding the big litter.

He's doing well and is learning new tricks on a daily basis. My boyfriend and I couldn't be happier with him.

Can't wait for him to have he's injections so we can start taking him out. We're new to the husky breed, so any tips and advice would be welcomed.

From what I've seen so far, the site is great! :)

:doglick:post-430-0-78734200-1373998074_thumb.jpgpost-430-0-78734200-1373998074_thumb.jpg

post-6645-13586010611904_thumb.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A year ago I didn't have one husky now I have two rehomes Bo (good name if I say so myself) who is 2 and Ollie who is 1. There are a lot of really knowledgeable people on the forum, which is international, so if you ever have a question just post your question and I am sure there will be someone on here to help and guide you. Don't forget to post your name on the members map and you may find others who live near to you as well.

A year ago I didn't have one husky now I have two rehomes Bo (good name if I say so myself) who is 2 and Ollie who is 1. There are a lot of really knowledgeable people on the forum, which is international, so if you ever have a question just post your question and I am sure there will be someone on here to help and guide you. Don't forget to post your name on the members map and you may find others who live near to you as well.

Haha!! Good name! I thought it was unique....! Thanks for the info. Where do I find the member map?

Welcome. A few words of advice. Be consistent, be patient, be loving, and be prepared.

Sent from my HTC Desire using forumrunner.

Welcome. A few words of advice. Be consistent, be patient, be loving, and be prepared.

Sent from my HTC Desire using forumrunner.

I'm starting to get the feeling that these doggies are very mischeivious! He is very smart but can be very stubborn. We have managed to get him to sit, give his paw and lay down so far.... but I hav a feeling thats the easy stuff.

Thanks for the advice.

Welcome to you and Bo :-) his very cute and so tiny awww I've got a 12wk old husky 2 weeks ago (14wks old now) so she was fairly big when I got her. My brother's picking up hus husky at the end of this month it's going to be 8wks so am guessing it's going to b dat small. How hard is it looking after a pup dat small? How often do u take him out to potty or dose he use a news paper in d house? Ur at the best place for advice and help everyone's really helpful and friendly here

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum.

Picked up my baby husky on Christmas Eve. He had to leave he's mum early due to her illness from feeding the big litter.

He's doing well and is learning new tricks on a daily basis. My boyfriend and I couldn't be happier with him.

Can't wait for him to have he's injections so we can start taking him out. We're new to the husky breed, so any tips and advice would be welcomed.

From what I've seen so far, the site is great! :)

:doglick:[ATTACH=full]33713[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]33713[/ATTACH]

Let me av im pleeeeze. what a stunner! Welcome to the madhouse. Essex not that far away, hopefully see you around on some meets:yahoo:

Welcome to you and Bo :-) his very cute and so tiny awww I've got a 12wk old husky 2 weeks ago (14wks old now) so she was fairly big when I got her. My brother's picking up hus husky at the end of this month it's going to be 8wks so am guessing it's going to b dat small. How hard is it looking after a pup dat small? How often do u take him out to potty or dose he use a news paper in d house? Ur at the best place for advice and help everyone's really helpful and friendly here

Hiya!

Well we picked him up at 5 weeks because his mum was so ill and the pups were no longer feeding off her. So he was very young to be away. He seems to have settled straight in though - but he has been hard work! The nights were not

Good at first, but he now sleeps right through. Toilet trainin seems to be hit & miss. He hasnt had his injections so we're using training pads. Some days he is brilliant but on the odd day he ignores them altogether! Im sure we'll

Get there! He just has a thing for biting everything at the mo! Your husky is gorgeous - is she well behaved?

Let me av im pleeeeze. what a stunner! Welcome to the madhouse. Essex not that far away, hopefully see you around on some meets:yahoo:

Haha! Trust me there was some nights at the beginning I would have let you have him! But i love him too much! He is lovely but i cant wait to get him out - i think he's a bit bored of being indoors! Only a couple of weeks to go yay!!! I see you have 3 lovely huskies! I bet they keep you busy?!

Haha! Trust me there was some nights at the beginning I would have let you have him! But i love him too much! He is lovely but i cant wait to get him out - i think he's a bit bored of being indoors! Only a couple of weeks to go yay!!! I see you have 3 lovely huskies! I bet they keep you busy?!

Yep busy, dirty and full of hair - I live a glamerous life you know....;)