Fail husky classified

Michelle Melsom

K so I heard there were some husky puppies abondoned behind the starbucks here and the person that found them are giving them away for free to good homes. Sooo I went to see if they put them on the local classifieds and this is what I found...

"Pure-Bred Siberian Husky Puppies Available!

$200

Description

Well Trained Siberian Husky Puppies looking for life time companions, this puppies are top Quality Siberian Husky Champion Bloodlines. Show, Working and home companions.very friendly with kids and other house hold pets."

Now you can probably point out the many things I found wrong with it as well.... I sent them a message asking if they had papers but thats all ive done so far -.-....some people just argh.. I also heard that there were some husky cross puppies found in a box in a ditch about 2 weeks ago...WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE. :mad:

K so I heard there were some husky puppies abondoned behind the starbucks here and the person that found them are giving them away for free to good homes. Sooo I went to see if they put them on the local classifieds and this is what I found...

"Pure-Bred Siberian Husky Puppies Available!

$200

Description

Well Trained Siberian Husky Puppies looking for life time companions, this puppies are top Quality Siberian Husky Champion Bloodlines. Show, Working and home companions.very friendly with kids and other house hold pets."

Now you can probably point out the many things I found wrong with it as well.... I sent them a message asking if they had papers but thats all ive done so far -.-....some people just argh.. I also heard that there were some husky cross puppies found in a box in a ditch about 2 weeks ago...WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE. :mad:

If these people "selling" the puppies are the ones who found the pups, then they could be charged for fraud if they claim that they're quality and from show lines, when really they were just found. False advertising is only the start of the "Wrong" for this, but yes, in the end, WTF is wrong with people?

So I actually got an e-mail back from the person. They said that the puppies do have papers they are asking for so little becasue they just want the puppies to go to good homes. This is still really fishy to me as they are only asking $200 for a papered dog? thats just weird. Anyways Ive asked them some questions and Im going to see what this is all about.

So I actually got an e-mail back from the person. They said that the puppies do have papers they are asking for so little becasue they just want the puppies to go to good homes. This is still really fishy to me as they are only asking $200 for a papered dog? thats just weird. Anyways Ive asked them some questions and Im going to see what this is all about.

keep going Michelle! I'm cheering for you :cheerleader: tell me when these people were finally proven guilty for fraud (if it happens, let us all throw a big party LOL)