Meet Milo, from Atlanta, GA!

kpc2593

Found this awesome forum online and decided to share my beloved purebred Siberia husky pup named Milo.

He's currently 3 months, about to be 4 months in a few days. Got him when he was only 6 weeks. The 14th to be exact. Born Sept 14, 2011. He's grey, white/black with gorgeous blue eyes. Take a look!

IMG_0039.jpgIMG_0060.jpgIMG_0062.jpgIMG_0072.jpg

Found this awesome forum online and decided to share my beloved purebred Siberia husky pup named Milo.

He's currently 3 months, about to be 4 months in a few days. Got him when he was only 6 weeks. The 14th to be exact. Born Sept 14, 2011. He's grey, white/black with gorgeous blue eyes. Take a look!

IMG_0039.jpgIMG_0060.jpgIMG_0062.jpgIMG_0072.jpg

hes lovley welcome to a massive husky family ....

Welcome. Handsome boy. See he has yet to grow into his ears.

Sent from my HTC Desire using forumrunner.

• 3 weeks later...

I appreciate all the beautiful comments you guys! I wish Milo was here to read all of these with me but he is in a better place now. Milo has left us yesterday after suffering from acute lymphocytic leukemia.

For more details, please visit the following thread. http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/threads/r-i-p-milo-september-14-2011-till-january-31-2012.35922/