err..... help lol

yaroni

Casper has started to get boners :doglaugh: and its kinda akward. He also humps the hell out of my pillows when im at work (skype). Made my storage room his area with fence so he can breath.

Is it gonna be like this until i neuter him?

EDIT: forgot to mention the most important piece on info, this happens whenever people pet him. :jawdrop:

It sounds like he's getting into his teenage years, and just like in human teenagers, their hormones are raging!

Neutering might help; I'm not sure...you're gonna have to wait until other people chime in. Suka was already neutered when I got him.

Neutering could well help - the hormones are on full-blast at that age, lol! When he gets excited by the attention, it makes the situation a bit worse. He's likely to eventually outgrow it, at least for the most part, but maybe not before the 9-12 month period when you'd intended to neuter him...

just to point out, whilst neutering stops the production of "yucky stuff" he will still occasionally have his "red rocket" out. ALso he can and would still "tie" with a female lol. Trust me on that one, I found out the hard way. :jawdrop: No balls doesnt = no sex drive (can i say that or is that bad to say that lol)

neutering = preventing unwanted puppies from coming to the Earth. Neutering doesn't = no sexual drive :P neutering helps, yes, but it doesn't mean he'll stop humping things xD so.. well... guess the only thing u can do is wait for him until he pass his teenage stage :whistling: (adult stage starts at 2 years old)

just to point out, whilst neutering stops the production of "yucky stuff" he will still occasionally have his "red rocket" out. ALso he can and would still "tie" with a female lol. Trust me on that one, I found out the hard way. :jawdrop: No balls doesnt = no sex drive (can i say that or is that bad to say that lol)

:ditto:

Hmm let me check..... Shouts to other room..... 'John, can Lou say that?' :angel: