Finally some snow!

HuskyMom09

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderful pics - your Denali reminds me a bit of my Trooper when he was younger! Hope that we get some snow soon - we've had maybe 4" total this winter so far, where by this time last year, we'd had several feet!(At one point last winter, I had to supervise my dogs when they were out in their yard. It's surrounded by a 6' fence - and at one place, there was a drift that was more than 4' high!)

These are wonderful pics! I"m jealous for 2 reasons... 1.)I don't get good action shots of my guys b/c my camera is cheap, lol and 2.) you have snow. Baltimore hit almost 70 degrees on Saturday.:mad: Well, I shouldn't be mad... at least my b/f and i got a nice ride in on the Harley. :)

Its not much and it's not going to last....but the kids are enjoying it while it lasts!

Denali chases after Aspen

[ATTACH=full]33876[/ATTACH]

Diamond joins in the action

[ATTACH=full]33877[/ATTACH]

Flying Siberian!

[ATTACH=full]33878[/ATTACH]

The Race is On!

[ATTACH=full]33879[/ATTACH]

My pretty girl Juneau[ATTACH=full]33880[/ATTACH]

Denali zoomin, Juneau in the background

[ATTACH=full]33881[/ATTACH]

Timber Gets his run on

[ATTACH=full]33882[/ATTACH]

Stunning pics... :D So envious you have snow. Great action shots... (Note self - Buy a camera.....)

Aww Thank you! She seems to be everyone's favorite :) She's our special little girl, she's been through so much and came out strong...maybe that's what everyone picks up on :)

maybe - shes just stunning - theres deffo something about her u cant help but love her - i dunno why but she reminds me of my skyla-bear