GP in Urban Mushing record bid.

flyingspanner

• 4 months later...

In the process of trying to write it up as an e-book- we had a wail of a time, despite it being the hottest week in March ( just meant early starts and late nights).

The dogs loved it, although after the story appeared in the ECHO, they had three complaints about animal welfare.

Hi Chris, Welcome to the site I am glad you found your way here.

Thankyou again for getting intouch with me and offering to share your experiance with us, your info will be very much appriciated to our team. At the mo we are just setting up and will be looking on starting serious preparations in mid july. Please feel free to join us one day on one of our many walks or one of our mushes as it would be nice to meet you and we could all listen to your story first hand. We meet in West Derby Village car park, opposite the Sefton Arms Pub at 8 pm of a Tues and Thurs, or you have my mobile, give me a ring and I will join you for a walk with my four. I will email you to keep you upto date of where our plans are at and I am just putting a small list of questions together that some team members have, not too many I promise.

Here is Chris's blog for you all to read. I know you all will enjoy it as much as I did.

Urban Musher Blog