New pack member

Deathscythe

How's everyone doing? Well as you can tell i'm new to the pack. The way i found about about this site was that i was looking for some answers about my boy Blue, I got home from work and saw that one of his eyes ways dilated well the other eye was contracted, so i found some stuff about it might be a spasm and that i would have to keep an eye on him to see if he got worst. Well keeping an eye on him i say that his left eye's third lid was sticking when he would open his eyes. So i figured hell let me look for a site where husky lovers come together. So this is the site that i picked and felt that it would be a good place for my family (including my boy blue ha ha). Well my name is Joel as you know my puppy's name is Blue. I got him when he was 2 months and a day old, his birthday is on March 5 2011.

How's everyone doing? Well as you can tell i'm new to the pack. The way i found about about this site was that i was looking for some answers about my boy Blue, I got home from work and saw that one of his eyes ways dilated well the other eye was contracted, so i found some stuff about it might be a spasm and that i would have to keep an eye on him to see if he got worst. Well keeping an eye on him i say that his left eye's third lid was sticking when he would open his eyes. So i figured hell let me look for a site where husky lovers come together. So this is the site that i picked and felt that it would be a good place for my family (including my boy blue ha ha). Well my name is Joel as you know my puppy's name is Blue. I got him when he was 2 months and a day old, his birthday is on March 5 2011.

hi and welcome :)