Hot South African Days

Rosemary

It is unbearably hot today, so Ozzy & Micah went for a swim to cool down. Love this photo of Oz smiling .... and then leaping in for a splashdown. Micah of course is more ladylike :)

[ATTACH=full]33991[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]33992[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]33993[/ATTACH]

lovley pics rosemary...just how hot is there at the moment ..

lovley pics rosemary...just how hot is there at the moment ..

Irene, it is not too hot yet, we are probably at around 30C. February is our hottest month and the temp can reach the high 30's.

Ozzy & Micah are not bothered by the heat at all, they have been lying in the full sun, on and off, the whole day. Crazy huskies :rolleyes:

Irene, it is not too hot yet, we are probably at around 30C. February is our hottest month and the temp can reach the high 30's.

Ozzy & Micah are not bothered by the heat at all, they have been lying in the full sun, on and off, the whole day. Crazy huskies :rolleyes:

i know what you mean ..marley sunbathes as well ....but my old jack russell who i lost last year was the biggest sun worshipper ive known ..so i laid her to rest her fav spot on the rockery top of garden ..im goin to ask my neice to show me how to put pics on ..so fingers crossed ..

aww lovely pix love that there is a ramp for the dogs lol

:) Yes, my husband made it for them, he was worried that they will damage the pool lining climbing in. Micah uses it to get in but Ozzy just lauches himself in without touching the sides. In the pic with Micah, you can see the step we made for them to get out - its an old cold drink crate anchored with a rock :rofl:

:) Yes, my husband made it for them, he was worried that they will damage the pool lining climbing in. Micah uses it to get in but Ozzy just lauches himself in without touching the sides. In the pic with Micah, you can see the step we made for them to get out - its an old cold drink crate anchored with a rock :rofl:

Lol that's brilliant lol

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.149617,-0.408293