Wish I was in the UK!

Jan&Diesel

I wouldn't be able to handle that D: When I lived in Moncton there was a murder two apartment buildings down from my place, girl was stabbed and burned supposedly. Cops kept it hush hush but I know something bad happened because there was blood everywhere D: That freaked me out. Then there was a fire right across from our building and a stabbing, no thank you! I like the country life, that and I know everyone around me.

I'd move, I wouldn't be able to put up with that, I'd be terrified ;_;

:omg::huskyfall:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm I'd love to live where any of you guys are! Anywhere but dull New Mexico. Nothing ever happens here. Aliens in 1947....Balloon Fiesta yearly....and people getting shot/stabbed/etc daily....noooo thank you.

I'm from Albuquerque, grad of Manzano HS and UNM. Left after college and haven't moved back. I do still have family there, so I visit a couple times a year. I actually love the balloon fiesta :D

I'm from Albuquerque, grad of Manzano HS and UNM. Left after college and haven't moved back. I do still have family there, so I visit a couple times a year. I actually love the balloon fiesta :D

Wow! I had no idea there was another New Mexican on here, lol. I went to Eldorado HS and HATED it! I like the balloons from afar but nobody can convince me to wake up early and freeze in the crowd haha. I'm way jealous you got out of NM!

Wow! I had no idea there was another New Mexican on here, lol. I went to Eldorado HS and HATED it! I like the balloons from afar but nobody can convince me to wake up early and freeze in the crowd haha. I'm way jealous you got out of NM!

Well now your name, xlobox, makes sense :wolf:

If we get all countries to outlaw all other breeds of dog but Huskies.

then there would be loads of huskies everywhere then you could have meets all the time. :)