A BIG Hello From me =-)

Nay

:hello: Everyone My Name is Naomi From Derby :) i finally got round to registering ;) I only found out about this forum over the last couple of days :)

Im already with a fair few FB groups and have started to speak to some really Lovely people, Me and my partner have finally found the perfect little furrbaby :heartbeat:

After researching the breed over the last 3 years, and moving in to our first house from our flat just over a year ago and with a landlord im a very lucky to say is also a friend of mine who is %100 fine we us having animals as he has 4 dogs him self lol,

we thought it was time to start our search, We found Baby Shadow "or should i say he found us" :D We have had him just over a week now so his is 9 weeks old and i love every bit about raising him, the early mornings the crying, the cheekyness of him and also all the cuddles his wants all the time i couldnt see my life without him now, So thanks for letting me join your forums, and as a first time husky mummy im sure i will be needing some advise from time to time if thats ok :)

Hi Marley Pictures where to big to upload so here have alook at my facebook album :) x x x

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150665639797925.495900.515182924&type=3&l=e8ff2c71ff