Someone asking for a husky pup

welshmum

on a local fb group 'for a friend'...someone mentioned adopting from a rescue centre. this is the conversation but i have deleted peoples names.

Requester -

i have a freind looking for a husky puppie plz inbox me or add me up thank you

Person 2 - plenty of huskys in rescues now as they are becoming the new staffy ... them and the malamutes

• Requester - ‎:o really im aware of staffy but huskys there beautiful :( i dnt knw what malamutes is

Me - do you know much about huskies?

Requester - no i dont

Me - I would suggest reading up on them as a lot of people get them 'because they are beautiful' and then end up in rescues because people can;t look after them and realise they are a lot of hard work involved, not like a normal dog at all

• Requester - i wouldnt purchase something i dont know anything abt i`m just lookin for a freind:) personally i knw very little part wolf or sumfin in the blood line but posibly i gt it wrong :(

The life in the way of a husky another one to join the rescue then when will people learn yes we all start somewhere but do a lil research for godsake. I got ice at 12 weeks 4 years ago my god he not know near as bad as I read and spoke to people about I was reading up on them for 3 years before I got him I was 17 when I brought him for my mum as her xmas prezzie see I am nice I paid 500 pound towards him and my bruv paid 250 lol

:huskyfall: My head hurts more after reading this....wow people can be so uneducated.

Not everyone is smart like you and me.:lolman: