New Furbabies

Redimp

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

turning my family into a pack on Saturday the 21st Jan :) (the wait is making me climb walls). Meet Atka and Keyush...

[ATTACH=full]34158[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]34159[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]34160[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]34161[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]34162[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]34163[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]34164[/ATTACH]

The 21st just can't come quickly enough. Thank you to Nick Pulford who took these fab pics.

Awww their so cute!! Are they both girls?

Brother and sister; Atka is such a little lady but is the only one from the litter who has sussed how to climb out of the puppy pen, reincarnated houdini perhaps? Keyush is a smiley boy, very protective and more than a little mischievous.

I have a feeling I will be inventing some fabulous new swear words in the coming months.

I've owned dogs for most of my life bar ten years with the ex husband but I have never owned a husky before despite always being madly in love with them, I've even stalked the local husky in the village! Now I get to work from home a majority of the time so it seems the ideal to have the gorgeous furry family come to take over our lives.

It's going to be hard work with two but as so many on here say, it will be so worth it, they are such special dogs. The couple I am getting my furbabies from are friends so I've also been lucky enough to watch them grow from those teeny little furry sausages with legs.

I'm very glad I came across this forum because you all seem so happy to advise with your own experiences and don't just gloss over to all the good bits. I think you will all prove invaluable when I'm a panicking new mom worrying if I'm doing things wrong. :huskyrocks:

Ive had huskies for 16yrs and owned 5 and as pups they were all different my first husky as a pup was fantastic went straight outside and slept out at night but my others were a challenge and had many sleepless nights!lol ive not got kids but feel like i have all the sleepless nightsi ve had!lol. i bet you cant wait you are very lucky:)

Excitement equals chaos yes? *grins widely*

Can't wait to bring them home, we could have got them this week but all the other pups from the litter have gone bar one who the owners are keeping, we thought it would be nice for them to have mom (kya) and brother (Loki) to themselves for one more week. We have a lifetime to share with them but it is so hard waiting, if my maths was a little better I would be counting down in hours, minutes and seconds rather than just days.

turning my family into a pack on Saturday the 21st Jan :) (the wait is making me climb walls). Meet Atka and Keyush...

[ATTACH=full]34158[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]34159[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]34160[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]34161[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]34162[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]34163[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]34164[/ATTACH]

The 21st just can't come quickly enough. Thank you to Nick Pulford who took these fab pics.

:jawdrop:They are so adorable!! We are very excited for you-know what its like during the "waiting period" the anticipation is something else! Well worth it, though! Its around this time last year when we went and picked out a pup and brought him home, and he's filled our home with so much joy, we overlooked the eating of slippers, and other things we could've avoided by just putting out of his reach, supervising him, giving him LOTS of toys, and getting a crate when you're not there. You may be more fortunate, as they may keep each other occupied though. Just be very patient with them and they will be the best for you. Very good pics, thank you for sharing pics of your new-to-be girls--:up:can't wait for you to pick them up! You will be sharing pics with us when you get them? :D

:congrats: I`am also a new husky mummy of only 2 weeks and loving every minute of it , yes its very hard work but you get back so much more in return :heartbeat: Good luck on your new arrivals and i cant wait to see piccys :) x x

Do you get a nesting instinct when you are "expecting" pups? I can think of nothing more stupid than vaxing a carpet ready for pups yet I'm still doing it!

Maybe this is my explosion lol

I already got mind her...

Collar (2)

Name Tag

Leash

Bowl

Dog Food

Shampoo

More Doggie Toys!!

I even spray painting the outside of Neptune's old crate Pink and Maroon!! LOL

This is weekend is nothing but cleaning for us, because I know when we get her, we will be super busy!!

gorgeous ,gorgeous ,gorgeous ..lucky you