6 month old staffy pregnent

Removed #3

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um yeah she is too young/small to have a litter!

oh no :cry1:I know the possibility of death in every bitches delivering their puppy is always there, but I have just known that the risk is bigger on younger dogs :confused: bless her, hopefully she's OK. If the puppies don't mind the plane ride send the whole litter to me :P hehee :P

poor puppy its cruelty in my eyes a friend of mine a few years back his collie got pregnant at 7 months he lost mum and puppies since that he now get his dogs spayed/neurtered as soon as they are old enough

Bit confused...how is it cruelty if the pup got out by accident and did her thang while out and about? Can't see how the owner is at fault unless she willingly let her dog get into this situation.

(orrr....unless they are stupid owners who let their dog roam the streets and then act all confused when they get up to the jiggy).

Ugh poor puppy. As everyone has already stated the pup is way to young. Secondly why was the dog not being better supervised, especially one that's in heat. Very irresponsible dog owners, especially owning a staffy which need responsible owners to help combat the bad breed stereotype staffies and pits have.

I just view it that way because because it could be prevented personally my dogs aren't left unattended in the garden ( due to the amount of dogs stolen from unttattened gardens ) even though it is a secure garden, there are things that can be done to abort the pregnancy I.e mismate jab. It's also cruel to let the pregnancy continue because it could kill mum or babies or even both as she isn't fully developed this could also cause major problems with the pups also having pups so young will affect mums development

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.149594,-0.408507

I just view it that way because because it could be prevented personally my dogs aren't left unattended in the garden ( due to the amount of dogs stolen from unttattened gardens ) even though it is a secure garden, there are things that can be done to abort the pregnancy I.e mismate jab. It's also cruel to let the pregnancy continue because it could kill mum or babies or even both as she isn't fully developed this could also cause major problems with the pups also having pups so young will affect mums development

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.149594,-0.408507

I do agree that they really need to go and get this 'sorted' but the OP only said that the staffy had gone missing and gotten pregnant. Sometimes, ya know, sh@t happens. Unless they're complete idiots who take no time to take care of their dogs and no responsibility. Hopefully they will have it terminated. But there is nothing to say they have or havent. I just didnt want to jump on a bandwagon of 'what terrible people these are'' when actually they could potentially be great owners who really care about their dogs but just had something bad happen.

But we dont know that they aren't going to do that. My only point was that people are very quick to judge when we dont know what decisions have been made.

well only pete can answer that but Im guessing they will see it as a money making thing and a chance to make a few £££s