humans kill baby shark

I agree with you but some people are so dumb it is just unbelievable.....not to mention the people who believe that shark fin soup is nice, rhino horn is good for you etc etc.

I agree with you but some people are so dumb it is just unbelievable.....not to mention the people who believe that shark fin soup is nice, rhino horn is good for you etc etc.

its the fact that he was a baby, just a baby :(

I can't see Facebook links, but I get the gist of it - I think.

It infuriates me too :mad: My husband has packed up his fishing gear on numerous occasions after getting into arguments/confrontations with ignorant fishermen who think it is ok to catch and kill sharks, no matter the age and size - and then discard them :( It is a disgrace, and makes his blood boil. Sharks are awesome creatures.

Saw this on facebook, personally im disgusted. It was a baby :(

I think sharks are wonderful beautiful creatures and wish humans would leave them alone.

Sharks scare the crap out of me but I would never want any ill fate to come upon them. It disgusts me that humans shark fin ;_; We should chop off all the fisherman's limbs and throw them in the water, see how long it takes for revenge to occur >_> Mwaha, I'm not sadistic at all!