My funny face girl: Juneau

HuskyMom09

Love the facial expressions! XD; Really like the one where Juneau's in really deep snow LOL

So cute! I want a red husky! Love the icy blue eyes! I told my bf that's the next one we get has to be a male red husky >_> I wanted a red one from the start but he thought they weren't very cute, he's changed his mind since :3 Glad though, I have two amazing dogs that aren't red and I have no idea what I would do without them D:

Isn't that one of the best memories-the day we all brought them home? Alot of stories on that subject from all our members ;) Very cute pic on her first day in your home!:wub: She reminds me of our pup in that running pic in deep snow-thats how Czar is when he goes on his running sprees where he goes nuts/wild and all-out! They have boundless energy, just wish we could bottle it up :D Could you imagine that on the market-"Husky Spirit":lolman: Great pics, sorry for going on:rolleyes:

Great pics! I especially like the one where she's looking over her shoulder, upside down at you, and the "snowplow" pic! :P

She's such a goof! Rather than be "normal" and turn around when I said her name she flipped her head back over her shoulder and gave me that big ol' floppy tongue smile...I almost died laughing!

She's such a goof! Rather than be "normal" and turn around when I said her name she flipped her head back over her shoulder and gave me that big ol' floppy tongue smile...I almost died laughing!

Who says that isn't "normal"?! Goofy IS normal for a Siberian! :D