Diamond's photo journey

HuskyMom09

Lovely girl - so happy to see her well and happy! Was it a car accident?

It was, her first owners weren't exactly Siberian "qualified"...let their deaf dog roam free while they were away. Our vet feels the only thing that saved her life was she must have seen the car last second and looked away...only her front legs really got it. She also had a small fracture in her right rear femur and 2 lower back fractures. Can you even tell these days? :)

It was, her first owners weren't exactly Siberian "qualified"...let their deaf dog roam free while they were away. Our vet feels the only thing that saved her life was she must have seen the car last second and looked away...only her front legs really got it. She also had a small fracture in her right rear femur and 2 lower back fractures. Can you even tell these days? :)

Wow! LUCKY girl - and strong! :eek:

>_> Where did the old owners live? I'd like to have a go at them with my car... *Ahem*

Amazing! What a strong young lady, you'd never know what hardships she overcame looking at her today. She's so beautiful! I'm glad you took her in, if it wasn't for you, who knows what would have happened to her ;_;

>_> Where did the old owners live? I'd like to have a go at them with my car... *Ahem*

Amazing! What a strong young lady, you'd never know what hardships she overcame looking at her today. She's so beautiful! I'm glad you took her in, if it wasn't for you, who knows what would have happened to her ;_;

You know I had thought about sending them a recent picture of her and kinda rub their noses in it...but that would be mean LOL, not that they don't deserve it! Thank you though, she's a miracle :)

You know I had thought about sending them a recent picture of her and kinda rub their noses in it...but that would be mean LOL, not that they don't deserve it! Thank you though, she's a miracle :)

I would have, they were mean enough to not care about her life. I can be spiteful when animals are involved, could you tell? lol