Don't let the husky bite you in the ass on the way out.

tyler999

I had heard about things like this, but it was a very interesting thing to experience it first-hand.

There is a girl I had been seeing briefly. On our third date she came over to my place. Now, in her defense, it was a nasty night and she had to run a few yards from her car to my place in the rain, so maybe she was out of sorts... but when I let her in, Okami came over to greet her, attempting to jump up on her (I know, I'm working on it) and the girl literally turned away, pulling her arms close and giving a look of disgust- as if my dog was some unclean thing.

It was amazing; in the matter of one second, before my very eyes, this girl suddenly became unattractive and my desire to see her ever again was gone. Magic. That was the last time we got together. Don't force me to choose between the dog and you. I wont miss you. ;-)

photo1-2.jpg

I would have done the same thing! You are right, you wont miss her. lol. and your dog is adorable.

Yeah- she knows she is hot stuff. But she's sweet, smart, and serves as an early warning system against women of low character. (And she knows the difference between Jack Daniels and Bulleit Bourbon and will bring me the respective bottle on command. ;p )