Men!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah

Arrrghhhhh

Sent hubby out over an hour ago to take some stuff to the tip - still not back!

I've cleaned all the garden and want to jet wash the patio but i can't get the jet was out from the shed it's wrapped around the pawtrekker and lawn mower I hate spiders with a passion and i'm impressed i managed to get the hose pipe out to be honest!

Why do men take forever to do ANYTHING! I've got a list of stuff to do in the garden and until i've jetwashed i'm stuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

and then when he comes back he will want to sit and have a brew before doing anything :facepalm:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u have my sympathy. No offense to all the boys out there but YES men do take forever to do aaaaaaanything :S: and since I know your husband is here in the forum I wonder how would he react if he sees this thread :rolleyes: (whispers: should I put up a tag? :P)

just rang him - he's not with Dunc I was about to go mental!!!

He went to see his mate who runs a garage and was talking to him about work that he wants marc to help him with - tech stuff

Still naffed off he knows i need to jet wash before it freezes!!!!!

Arrrghhhhh

I've cleaned all the garden and want to jet wash the patio but i can't get the jet was out from the shed it's wrapped around the pawtrekker and lawn mower I hate spiders with a passion and i'm impressed i managed to get the hose pipe out to be honest!

Why do men take forever to do ANYTHING! I've got a list of stuff to do in the garden and until i've jetwashed i'm stuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

and then when he comes back he will want to sit and have a brew before doing anything :facepalm:

seems to me the main problem isn't that marc has gone walkabout, but your fear of spiders! lmao. NO FEAR = NO PROBLEM :P

Arrrghhhhh

If ever I ask John to do anything it is honestly like watching a fart in a trance:p

This is the credence by which all good men live.

I am a man. I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Sent from my HTC Desire using forumrunner.

Arrrghhhhh

Lol! This is soooooooo familiar; I've often wondered if my OH stops off at burger vans on the way back from the dump in order to congratulate himself on a job well done.

I am going to be in so much trouble when he (Mollie's dad) sees this later.:rolleyes::doglaugh:

'In for a penny, in for a pound'...since I am already in deep pooh already, here is another 'taking ages' scenario:

Alarm goes off at 6.30 am. By 7 am I have: been to the loo, let the dog out for a wee, made 3 cups of tea/coffee, made breakfast and 2 packed lunches, fed the dog and ironed 2 shirts, watched a bit of news, logged on...etc...and nearly ready to take Molly out.

At approximately 7.15, OH appears downstairs. How on earth does it take 45 minutes to get ready for work? :confused: