Men!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, lets get scientific. Men are better than women, full stop.

Mentally whilst we have different strengths and weaknesses (ie. spatial awareness is poor in women (unless they are pregnant!), high in men which has been suggested that is why men can parallel park and most women find it hard. Men have a greater sense of direction than women....and there are many other examples which take it both ways either in favour of men or women...) yet overall we are mentally just about as equal.

So mentally we are equal (generalisation, although overall husky owner men are slightly higher intellectually as evidenced in this thread).

And as men are physically stronger - well, that just means we are better then!

And you women will go on about the pain of childbirth and so on - yet that isn't an argument - men don't have to do it. So if you use that argument then hey, we win by default so wouldn't go there.

And, of coure, men are much thicker skinned than women making us better still. The evidence is shown by the guts in this post which only preceeds my guts in the post when Sarah et al get hold of me.... :)

Look, lets get scientific. Men are better than women, full stop.

Mentally whilst we have different strengths and weaknesses (ie. spatial awareness is poor in women (unless they are pregnant!), high in men which has been suggested that is why men can parallel park and most women find it hard. Men have a greater sense of direction than women....and there are many other examples which take it both ways either in favour of men or women...) yet overall we are mentally just about as equal.

So mentally we are equal (generalisation, although overall husky owner men are slightly higher intellectually as evidenced in this thread).

And as men are physically stronger - well, that just means we are better then!

And you women will go on about the pain of childbirth and so on - yet that isn't an argument - men don't have to do it. So if you use that argument then hey, we win by default so wouldn't go there.

And, of coure, men are much thicker skinned than women making us better still. The evidence is shown by the guts in this post which only preceeds my guts in the post when Sarah et al get hold of me.... :)

Yeah see what he said............... :clap:

Read through this thread last night and I must be the luckiest woman alive because I couldn't add anything more to it. I told my bf that too ;)

He cleans, cooks, does the laundry, folds the laundry, he's amazing!

If I was going to do all that I might as well live alone in peace :D

There is a very simple solution to this ladies, instead of asking your fella to do it do it you flamming self! in life as a bloke i will do things when im ready to do them not when someone wants me to do them, if you tell me the hall needs painting thats ok i will do it, it might be tomorrow it might be next month but i will do it, if you want it done at the drop of a hat do it yourself im nobodys butler.....lol

There is an exception to this tho, you offer me something in return that gives me a reason to do it straight away i more than likely will, Nag and it will just take longer...

There is a very simple solution to this ladies, instead of asking your fella to do it do it you flamming self! in life as a bloke i will do things when im ready to do them not when someone wants me to do them, if you tell me the hall needs painting thats ok i will do it, it might be tomorrow it might be next month but i will do it, if you want it done at the drop of a hat do it yourself im nobodys butler.....lol

There is an exception to this tho, you offer me something in return that gives me a reason to do it straight away i more than likely will, Nag and it will just take longer...

Hmm... you have a point - what about a black eye? Would that be a good reason? :lolman::heartbeat: