Rescue puppy breaking my heart...

magpye

This is Aurora, she is an 8 week old Husky cross Malamute and has lost her eye... She is breaking my heart ... I would snap her up myself, but I'm just not in a position to take on a rescue even a foster at the moment, but the least I can do is try and spread the word far and wide.

Can we give this girl a happy ending?

Aurora-HuskyXMalamute13-01-11a.jpg

Aurora-HuskyXMalamute13-01-11b.jpg

Aurora is a beautiful 8 week old Husky x Malamute puppy. She has come to us to find a forever home due to an eye injury. Our vet has removed her left eye as it could not be saved. She will need to stay local to us for the time being to ensure there are no complications and so her stitches can be removed in 10 days time but we are taking applications for her now. She will need a home with experienced dog owners who are familiar with her breed. She must attend training classes and be spayed at 6 months old.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just told the OH we could get rid of one of the sofas and then we'd have room, I got THAT look but he did then look at her on their website but they want someone local because of her eye op. :(

theres no harm in enquiring.. it does say on the ad that the need to stay in the local area is "for the time being"

theres no harm in enquiring.. it does say on the ad that the need to stay in the local area is "for the time being"

We will ring and give them our details just in case they struggle to find a good home for her, who needs two sofas anyway? we can only sit on one at a time and it means there is less sofa for the pups to eat :)

This is Aurora, she is an 8 week old Husky cross Malamute and has lost her eye... She is breaking my heart... I would snap her up myself, but I'm just not in a position to take on a rescue even a foster at the moment, but the least I can do is try and spread the word far and wide.

Can we give this girl a happy ending?

Aurora-HuskyXMalamute13-01-11a.jpg

Aurora-HuskyXMalamute13-01-11b.jpg

Aurora is a beautiful 8 week old Husky x Malamute puppy. She has come to us to find a forever home due to an eye injury. Our vet has removed her left eye as it could not be saved. She will need to stay local to us for the time being to ensure there are no complications and so her stitches can be removed in 10 days time but we are taking applications for her now. She will need a home with experienced dog owners who are familiar with her breed. She must attend training classes and be spayed at 6 months old.

quote]

o m g that is so sad ..she is beautiful ....oh .how i wish i could have my animal rescue place ....i would only be to glad to give her a home ...there is someone outthere for her..she will find her soulmate ..x

Oh that is so sad :( I hope someone can provide a furever home for this little one who started off with an unfortunate start! If we were there, we would be able to...so far away. I hope this beautiful little girl has a happy beginning with someone who can give her a great life and lotsa love:heartbeat:

I know, every time I see that face, my heart breaks a little more... I know the rescue want the best place for her and would rehome further out as long as assurances were made and they could follow up the vet care... I don't know what happened to her eye poor thing, but what a lovely chunky girl she is, you just know she's never going to let it hold her back!

Speying at 6 months is standard rescue practice, especially for this particular rescue which deals with a lot of puppy farms and unscrupulous people who will let the rescues take the puppies, do all the expensive vet care, then think they can get them back and continue breeding with them.