New addition, Ziva!

StaceyMae

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love raising puppies, love seeing them grow into their own personalities :) I'd just love to adopt, but from a proper rescue who knows what they are doing this time, so I can get a dog suited for me, Sheldon and my home.

hmmmm not sure you will find one lol

Do what Paul did, just buy one.. Then it's to late for him to say anything about it :)

He would go crazy. It's stupid though. If he said he wanted something we'd be out the next day getting it. If I say I want something *coughahuskycough* I have to convince him!!

Congrats anyway hun :)

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.530243,-3.144653

He would go crazy. It's stupid though. If he said he wanted something we'd be out the next day getting it. If I say I want something *coughahuskycough* I have to convince him!!

Congrats anyway hun :)

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.530243,-3.144653

Oh trust me, I know the feeling.. Paul's awful at doing that! Like with this puppy! I say I'd like to get myself another one, he says too bad my house (apparently I don't pay rent anymore) and only I'm getting a puppy.. He's like a bloody child! (Sorry if you read this Paul... But you are!!!!!)

Paul decided since Sheldon is my dog and my responsibility, he wanted his very own demon ball of fluff :) Sadly, we decided we aren't 100% confident on rescuing just yet, so hopefully our next one (in the somewhat distant future) will be a rescue..

But for now, here's our new addition (coming home with us on the 29th)

Ziva!

First born

[ATTACH=full]34488[/ATTACH]

Sleeping with brothers and sister with mummy (she's the one facing the other way)

[ATTACH=full]34489[/ATTACH]

Still sleeping

[ATTACH=full]34490[/ATTACH]

With her brother

[ATTACH=full]34491[/ATTACH]

Sleeping in the corner :)

[ATTACH=full]34492[/ATTACH]

At 5 weeks old!

[ATTACH=full]34493[/ATTACH]

Wow Stacey this is great news and she is absolutely beautiful! She will be great company for Sheldon....:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Wow Stacey this is great news and she is absolutely beautiful! She will be great company for Sheldon....:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I'm really looking forward to doing things right this time and not having to come running here with my tail between my legs every time something goes wrong! Saying that, I bet Sheldon will have his tail between his legs for a while, he's not a massive fan of other huskies! as you saw in Ipswich the other day! :)

I'm really looking forward to doing things right this time and not having to come running here with my tail between my legs every time something goes wrong! Saying that, I bet Sheldon will have his tail between his legs for a while, he's not a massive fan of other huskies! as you saw in Ipswich the other day! :)

Oh bless him... He was just overwhelmed. He seemed more confident towards the end. I didn't even see you go - didn't get a chance to say bye. sorry.

It's easier for dogs when they have other pack members to follow around - most of the new single dogs were exactly the same... You just have to keep exposing him to this and he will quickly get used to it. He perhaps would feel more comfortable on a walk meet. What about the Bedford country park walk on the 12th Feb? I've never been but should be good.

Oh bless him... He was just overwhelmed. He seemed more confident towards the end. I didn't even see you go - didn't get a chance to say bye. sorry.

It's easier for dogs when they have other pack members to follow around - most of the new single dogs were exactly the same... You just have to keep exposing him to this and he will quickly get used to it. He perhaps would feel more comfortable on a walk meet. What about the Bedford country park walk on the 12th Feb? I've never been but should be good.

Yeah, he started to gain abit of confidence when he figured out he could hump the others :facepalm: My fault, sorry, we had to rush off to get Sheldons pictures taken and have his puppy play date then come back to Ipswich to see the new pup :) Yeah, I met a couple more people in Thetford with huskies that are interested in coming along to the meets, so that's an extra 5 huskies :) I'm not sure about how I'd cope with an on lead walk, Sheldon doesn't walk very nicely at the best of times, let alone with others :/ But if I'm not working, we'll give it a go :)

Congratulations03.gif She's adorable!

Get your OH involved in scootering a time or two - sometimes that's enough to transmit the "multiple-husky syndrome" bug!

Thank you, we're planning on it, just waiting to try out our friends one :) Lol, we've decided we're allowed two more, he just wants to spread them out abit, I want them all now :)

Thank you, we're planning on it, just waiting to try out our friends one :) Lol, we've decided we're allowed two more, he just wants to spread them out abit, I want them all now :)

There is an advantage to having them spread out a bit - if they're close in age, they get old all at once, which too frequently leads to losing them close together!

There is an advantage to having them spread out a bit - if they're close in age, they get old all at once, which too frequently leads to losing them close together!

That's exactly what Paul said to me... Plus I'm happy only have one baby of my own for now, teenage stage and a puppy.. I'm not down with dealing with that just yet...