New addition, Ziva!

StaceyMae

Yeah, he started to gain a bit of confidence when he figured out he could hump the others :facepalm: My fault, sorry, we had to rush off to get Sheldons pictures taken and have his puppy play date then come back to Ipswich to see the new pup :) Yeah, I met a couple more people in Thetford with huskies that are interested in coming along to the meets, so that's an extra 5 huskies :) I'm not sure about how I'd cope with an on lead walk, Sheldon doesn't walk very nicely at the best of times, let alone with others :/ But if I'm not working, we'll give it a go :)

Great hopefully see you at a guture meet. Did you think about getting the WYDWL harness? They really are great.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great hopefully see you at a guture meet. Did you think about getting the WYDWL harness? They really are great.

I've been trying to get one since we came to the downs with you, unfortunately the site doesn't like my card, so I've asked Paul to order a couple.. But he is useless and I'll probably still be waiting in a few months time... Men...

Thank you :) We gave up trying to find a red on in the end and decided on this beauty, hopefully our next one (or one after that) will be red :)

She's cute !!! With a red you already know what your getting but with her it's exciting I can't wait to see how her colours come out. My girl has gone a lot bigger and the black has come out a lit more :-) my brother got his pup today !!!! The same size as urs, soo tiny. I wouldn't call her red she's chocolate brown, I'll upload pics of her soon. The little thing is feisty :D she growls and bites when Shlya tries to play with her , so u might want to look out for that lol

She's cute !!! With a red you already know what your getting but with her it's exciting I can't wait to see how her colours come out. My girl has gone a lot bigger and the black has come out a lit more :) my brother got his pup today !!!! The same size as urs, soo tiny. I wouldn't call her red she's chocolate brown, I'll upload pics of her soon. The little thing is feisty :D she growls and bites when Shlya tries to play with her , so u might want to look out for that lol

Yeah true, Sheldon got alot darker as he grew up, so I can't wait to see what she turns out like! Aww bless, loads of pics please, post some more of your girl to, I wanna see her growing up :) I'll definitely be keeping a close eye on them when they are playing together, however females are more likely to do that as being top bitch is probably more important than being alpha male :)