Crash and Burn :(

Staceybob

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww it sounds really bad :( I couldn't do anything to help or even offer some advice but I can always send u my prayers. Hugs from me and my mischievous little boy :) I hope, whatever it is, it'd be alright soon :D make "giving up" your very last option, just think that all bad things would soon bring good things xxx

Huge :grouphug: and licks from Bo and Ollie. Just think of all the fantastic things that you accomplished in 2011. This year is going to be even better for you. Husky Owners is here for you, you are a very important part of the husky owners family. I have got to loose weight this year and I keep thinking of how you managed it and you are definitely an inspiration to me to show that it can be done. :wave1:for Stacey.

When days turn dark, look for the light over the horizon. No matter how small, it is always there. When hidden, its warmth is there to replenish you. And when the darkness turns to night, and the light is barely visible, you will find your friends, waiting patiently in the shadows, to take you by the hand, to guide you and comfort you. Because even in our darkest hours, we must take solice in the fact that we are never alone.

Xx keep smiling, Stacey.

WlBiLNN1NhQ

this always cheers me up.

Holy.. what? Read the bottom reply (yours wasn't on it yet) and thought: "Wow, Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life would really fit in here!" I already started wisteling it when I saw your reply popping up. You just gave me the goosebumps... :confused: