When you love a dog-Intensely Emotional Youtube vid

aronoiiel

HUGE HUGE HUGE Tissue warning like literally need buckets for tears and a pallet full of tissues. This vid had me bawling the whole time really intense stuff but it really does make you appreciate even more what these selfless animals give up for you.

WARNING: before watching at 2mins in and sporadically at about 3mins and I believe 5 mins there is some very graphic depictions of abuse; some that really turned my stomach nothing gore like or bloody but pretty sick.

aAT3WBuk6sg

However upsetting, its right-"Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole"-would be a good signature on here, wouldn't it. Very sad, sad video, but it happens all the time, they love us unconditionally, but most don't get the same in return, and still yet, others get abused, abandoned or worse...humans are indeed the worse species on the planet, with the capacity for cruelty unmatched in nature even though we are the most advanced. Have we taken a step backward? I think so. we can do better. Thanks for sharing, and sorry about going on like that, Tiffany

No apologies necessary you are fully right and so is that video. It really makes me sad the truth in the vid. Hardly anyone makes their pets the number one in their life; often making them third from children and themselves. It's sickening what we as a species do and even worse still the shock factor of it all doesn't have nearly the impact it used to :(

They ARE number one in our lives as we don't have any children home-they ARE our children, and we try and give all the love they give us! One things for sure, they know they're loved in our home, and in that knowledge, they really have a confidence and happiness thats hard to describe-but you can definately see it!

I didn't watch it,after reading the warning about abuse....I am just not in the right mind set to watch something where an animal is suffering right now.

I am sick of the damage the human race is causing to animals.

Not everyone of course,just a small poisonous,selfish, evil few that have no respect for precious ,innocent animals.

I have seen and heard so much that revolts me and provokes extreme emotions and anger within me.

I am priviledged to spent my life with my wonderful Huskies,who are pure to the core and give me so much joy.

They ARE number one in our lives as we don't have any children home-they ARE our children, and we try and give all the love they give us! One things for sure, they know they're loved in our home, and in that knowledge, they really have a confidence and happiness thats hard to describe-but you can definately see it!
We are the same,sadly,we have no children,so I spend my time nurturing my lovely dogs.

One of my dogs was previously abused as a puppy and it took him a long time before he could lift his head,not flinch and cower on the floor.

He has now grown in confidence and learnt that humans give cuddles,look after you and take you on amazing walks and adventures.I love it when they play and smile at me!:)

Could someoneplease give me a clue to how bad this clip is?

I might watch it tomorrow when I am in a different mind set.

Is is scenes of cruelty that are graphic?Is it disturbing?

I wouldn't suggest watching if you don't like to see really malnourished dogs. Other then that it doesn't show them getting beat up or anything.

It's a video but mostly shows diff pics of dogs - mostly happy dogs, a couple of snap shots of actual vids but these are nice vids of dogs wagging their tails etc. There are some maybe 8/10 in total ? Of pics showing a dog malnourished / injured

I wouldn't suggest watching if you don't like to see really malnourished dogs. Other then that it doesn't show them getting beat up or anything.
Thanks for telling me.

After what I saw at Xmas on the West Yorkshire Dogs Rescue site,I was disgusted.A small pup was so badly starved that it was emaciated,and had been kicked in the head by someone.There were other dogs taken from the same place,starved.It was a abhorent and this is caused by someone who lives in the same county/district as me.

It's a video but mostly shows diff pics of dogs - mostly happy dogs, a couple of snap shots of actual vids but these are nice vids of dogs wagging their tails etc. There are some maybe 8/10 in total ? Of pics showing a dog malnourished / injured
ok thanks,I was worried about seeing something terrible and I have insomnia at the moment,so I def would not have slept tonight!

Thanks for telling me.

After what I saw at Xmas on the West Yorkshire Dogs Rescue site,I was disgusted.A small pup was so badly starved that it was emaciated,and had been kicked in the head by someone.There were other dogs taken from the same place,starved.It was a abhorent and this is caused by someone who lives in the same county/district as me.

D: ;_;

Shouldnt have watched that. It disgusts me that people can treat animals that way. If I thought we would not be able to cope with our pooches, we would have never got them. They are probably the best thing that has happened to us as a family - they make us smile - and without them, we would not have met all of the people and gorgeous pooches that we have. Even when Loki was ripping the pockets off our coats looking for treats, I got the blame for leaving them hanging up where he could reach them!!!! I look at them at least once a day and realise how lucky we are having two handsome, wonderful animals. (as well as clever and devious!!!) As for the end of the video - I find it easier not to think that far ahead.

that video is so sad, more so when i don't understand how these beautiful dog's could be treated this way, a dog's love is so unconditional...

WHY ?? take on a dog if you are not prepared to put in the hours to make your canine friend your best friend...my dog's mean the world to me, and to see there happy faces, more than makes my day !! i pray i have brought my children up to understand the needs and want's of our canine friends....as its un-educated people who see these beautiful animals as nothing more than a passing fancy, or the latest craze ( Grrrrrr ) all dog's need to be microchipped, or have some means of registration, where these cruel owners, can be held accountable for there actions.....as long as there is a pulse , there is a heart, and no-one should have the right to treat an animal so badly... is such a disgusting cowardly crime, as animals cannot speak up and say what's going on in there sad lives :(

Such a sad video, made me blub. My dogs are my babies & everyone I know thinks I'm nuts the way I am with them.

I just tell people they are my friends & family, I am just giving them the same love back, that they give to me.

I can't remember a time before Deiffen or the others. My life would be empty without a four legged friend to share things with.

It's horrible the things some humans can do to animals. A person can stand up for themselves or seek help if mistreated, an animal is at the mercy of an abuser - totally.