stupid no good thugs need a kick

aronoiiel

Seriously I can't even apparently take my dog out my door in my complex and take pictures of her without almost getting jumped! They didn't see Kiana at first until they came closer and they were like oh well crap. Of course Kiana was all come play with me in the snow. I mean seriously yeah it's like 10pm but come ON. I can't decide if I'm more furious about putting Kiana and Diesel in danger or just plain depressed I can't even enjoy myself in my own apartment complex. I'd tell you how I feel about those idiot 20 something jerks but the rules are clear in that matter. :cookies:

Seriously I can't even apparently take my dog out my door in my complex and take pictures of her without almost getting jumped! They didn't see Kiana at first until they came closer and they were like oh well crap. Of course Kiana was all come play with me in the snow. I mean seriously yeah it's like 10pm but come ON. I can't decide if I'm more furious about putting Kiana and Diesel in danger or just plain depressed I can't even enjoy myself in my own apartment complex. I'd tell you how I feel about those idiot 20 something jerks but the rules are clear in that matter. :cookies:

Know JUST what you mean. Lived in Galveston TX and there were crackheads around, had to keep running them off non-stop. Turned a paradise into, well..not. It got so bad that they mugged a 65 yr old in front of our place, I chased and caught him 4 blocks away while my wife phoned the police who swarmed us like bees and arrested him. We had to move because they had me feeling like Charles Bronson in Death Wish series, so I know what its like for you Tiffany. Best thing would be right now to see about getting the area they hang around all lit up, like cockroaches they will scatter-they don't like the light either! Maybe the police could make it a regular route to drive slowly by?

Thanks guys was just super heated and needed a vent last night. My own dumb fault this place has gone way far down hill since I first moved in I shoulda known better. We're alright though but that's why I always have panic attacks at work worrying about the fuzz heads lol never know what moron might want to break in and get a good tongue lashing from two dogs :rolleyes:

Best thing would be right now to see about getting the area they hang around all lit up, like cockroaches they will scatter-they don't like the light either! Maybe the police could make it a regular route to drive slowly by?

HAHA you're right about that seems the creepers only come out when our two lamp posts inside our complex go out; which they were out yesterday. We usually switch off who calls to get it fixed and I believe it's my neighbor in H building that's supposed to do it this time. Gonna give them a ring before work and see if they have gotten to it yet. It sounds stupid but it's literally for the safety of everyone here so it's cool.

We don't have any actual police for our part of the so called city. We're located just outside of city limits but not in any other city limits so it's like a tiny city all on it's own. We have the county sheriffs office that responds to our calls as we are not in a jurisdiction for any of the surrounding cities; even though that jurisdiction is literally across the street :confused: the problem with having the county sheriff is that they have the entire county to patrol so we're pretty much low on the totem pole unless there's a big drug bust or something.

Suffice it to say this is the last time I pick the place to go lol. I'm still waiting on my money from the car accident and then we'll be in a house with privacy fencing and a big neon flashing sign that says something unkind about the results of pestering me :D . . . ok maybe not so much but would be nice haha.

So sorry that happened to you :( I know it, some areas of NY are like that. It is definetly one instance that I am glad of how ignorant people are to Huskies.. when I had Taz, people would say things to me, but they certainly kept their distance.. Taz was the biggest cupcake ever, but they didn't need to know. I hope you feel better! (and that you have the option to move to a safer area!)

That is a shame. I am glad to hear that all was ok. I just wish that everyone was safe to be with their babies outside. This problem is getting bad everywhere. I wish you the best of luck. I certainly understand the anxiety though. I worry to when Rusty is home alone. We have had so much property damage, theft and all else. I fear the same that someone will decide that they want Rusty. That is a problem by us then the dogs end up being used as fight dogs or on craigs list. Rusty is pertective but in a nonviolent manner. I think if someone entered the house he did not know he would run and hide on my bed. He is still skittish of strangers.