why do people mix breeds when breeding?

welshmum

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah some people do some messed up stuff so they can sell "unique" dogs that you haven't see before. People buying them have no idea what kind of health hazards their dogs could potentially have, it's sad. I can understand accidents, that's why if you don't plan on breeding (PROPERLY) then you should always fix your dogs, there's way more benefits than cons. Sadie's mixed, she's 3/4 husky 1/4 GSD. Apparently the mom (red husky, beautiful) was tied up outside in heat and the neighbors husky/gsd jumped the fence to get to her D: That's why pets should be fixed, so many accidental breedings. I wouldn't change my sweetie for the world though, I love her!

because people are not careful enough or they do it thinking they will make money from it

theres husky cross staffordshire bull terrier, husky cross labrador ,

while googling i found an add for chihuahua cross what they think is husky presonally i dont think its possible

because people are not careful enough or they do it thinking they will make money from it

theres husky cross staffordshire bull terrier, husky cross labrador ,

while googling i found an add for chihuahua cross what they think is husky presonally i dont think its possible

omg a chihuahua!!!! how can that be possible!??

omg a chihuahua!!!! how can that be possible!??

The chihuahua would be the male and mate with the husky while it's laying down or sleeping. I've seen small breeds mate with huskies this way, there's surprisingly a lot of stupid people that think it's funny until they realize that their dog is pregnant.

I don't think that would be physically possible, the female dog would most likely have died during :confused:

i know thats what i was thinking lol

That's because it's a "rare" breed. Morons will be attracted to that idea.

I usually stay out of it but I got in an argument with a ridiculous woman before becuase she was insisting that designer dogs (her words) cost more because people get bored with free/cheap dogs and that's why there are so many in pounds.

:mad::mad:

I usually stay out of it but I got in an argument with a ridiculous woman before becuase she was insisting that designer dogs (her words) cost more because people get bored with free/cheap dogs and that's why there are so many in pounds.

I would have gotten in more of an argument, I probably would have been charged with assault. Like to see your dumb designer dogs stop me from attacking you >_> Dummy.

what a moron :angry:

anyone see the programme a while ago teacup puppies?....it was saying in there that some tiny breeds will be seceptible {sp} to problems...some chihuahuas had massive eyes compared ot hte size of their heads!....:mad:

Was it on bbc or something? All about miniture animals ... horses dogs cats everything?

I saw a doberman mixed with a mini pin D: It was terrible!! You should see this thing! I wonder if I still have the photo.

Darn, can't find it! Basically had the body of a doberman but the head of a mini pin, no neck. The head was soooo TINY! It was ridiculous looking!

this is the dog this thread was started over

post-8679-0-58818100-1376506893_thumb.jp

post-6152-13586013762564_thumb.jpg