sutsibe

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done sutsibe what a fab post.

there is so much i do want to say....but i wont

i will say however,i have some very good friends on here and no matter what they have done.......sometimes i agree,sometimes i dont

but more importantly

i am not judgemental,and whilst we can all have our opinions i think to change them into judgements is wrong!:grouphug:

Well done sutsibe what a fab post.

there is so much i do want to say....but i wont

i will say however,i have some very good friends on here and no matter what they have done.......sometimes i agree,sometimes i dont

but more importantly

i am not judgemental,and whilst we can all have our opinions i think to change them into judgements is wrong!:grouphug:

Im judgemental. Everyones an arse but me :P

Well said Gigi! I'm sure most if not all of us have been guilty of this at least once here on the forum. I do try to be mindful of what I'm saying and how I'm saying it but I'm sure there are still times something will come across wrong. It's easy for things written to be misinterpreted so we should be extra careful. I try to re-read things at least once if not more. I've also re-read posts just to make sure I'm not taking something out of context. Sadly though sometimes things just come out wrong or they aren't well thought out.

I do agree... people don't know the full story of anyone or their situation. With out knowing the full facts you can never make the right choice. Sometimes people do stupid things or say stupid things that hurt other people. If you think before you act it's less likely to happen. I for one know this all to well..

I agree Gigi. I've jumped to conclusions, written without thinking and probably hurt people too many times to count because i dont think! I talk rubbish 99% of the time because i let my feelings get in the way and i dont think. But i guess thats human nature really. I get upset when arguments start on here aswell, but i suppose with such a large number of members opinions are bound to clash a few times. But yh, prehaps everyone should stop and think before they write :)

I agree Gigi. I've jumped to conclusions, written without thinking and probably hurt people too many times to count because i dont think! I talk rubbish 99% of the time because i let my feelings get in the way and i dont think. But i guess thats human nature really. I get upset when arguments start on here aswell, but i suppose with such a large number of members opinions are bound to clash a few times. But yh, prehaps everyone should stop and think before they write :)

I think that we all do tend to jump to conclusions and "speak" without thinking. I know I have a tendency to, and really have to tell myself to both re-read and re-think...

Ive just joined this site and wouldnt want to get involved in any debates. i dont know anyone so wouldnt want to give an opinion and upset anyone:) . i joined the site for the love of the breed and to share things and meet like minded people like myself that are lucky enough to own such as beautiful breed:D and that is all. everyone has opinions and people never agree with other people but there is no point in falling out life is to short.:grouphug:

I prefer...if I dont have something nice to say I dont say anything at all. I wont mention names but I will vent a bit in a status on facebook or something with a vauge statement. Cant say ive never been quick to just spew something out :P im more mindful of it now...most of the time :D

Guest noushka

i try not to be nasty to people, but im one of those who wont sit by and keep my mouth shut when i know animals are being poorly treated, then i dont really think about the persons feelings i only care about the animal/animals concerned, so yes sometimes i do come across rather blunt.

Michelle Melsom and noushka - I believe that everyone has a right to express their opinions, that's not at issue. Most of the time, it can be gotten across without being nasty, though. Think about it... are you more likely to listen to what someone has to say if they immediately jump on you, yelling (actually or figuratively), or if they calmly and directly (but politely) state why they disagree with you, and give you real reasons? Telling a person that they're flat out wrong, stupid, or otherwise angrily berating them more often had the effect of making them feel like they're the injured party.

Guest noushka

i usually am pretty calm when getting my point across most of the time, but its not easy to keep your cool when you 'know' someone has deliberately treated an animal deplorably, im ALWAYS on the animals side and i make no apologies for that im afraid :/

i usually am pretty calm when getting my point across most of the time, but its not easy to keep your cool when you 'know' someone has deliberately treated an animal deplorably, im ALWAYS on the animals side and i make no apologies for that im afraid :/

Nope, it isn't easy! And there are some people with whom nothing you say, and no way you say it will do the right thing... But I find that it's usually better to start out being nice, and seeing if they'll listen and learn, rather than starting out aggressively and losing any hope of influence...

For those who have a hard time keeping their thoughts for them, while for the sake of the atmosphere here it would be better if they do, there is always this report button beneath every post. Or, if you have more to tell, you can always PM one of the staff and let us take the appropriate actions so we can skip this whole witch hunt all together.