Ways to help a Husky gain weight??

Elmo

Tallica looks so skinny, with all her operations her weight has been fluctuating. The last op saw her at 15kgs, she gained two kilos while she was on rest but now she is back to a nearly normal walking routine, what looked promising for her to fill out has turned around back to looking skinny again.

I look at her and it doesn't take a long glance to be able to see the lines of her ribs.

Behaviour, is typical puppy, right now she's having a mad 5 mins playing with the tennis ball she has decided to chew up today.

Food, she is eating the same amount as my adult, two cups of JWB as well as a few treats and carrot at bedtime.

Health, is fine (operations have all to do with her eyes) bowels and bladder normal function, worming up to date. Her only allergy is peanuts.

So, any know of any supplements in the doggy world that can aid her in keeping some weight on this little scamp? I will be talking to the vets about this in our next check up with her but I want to have a good idea of what's available and not be charged the earth for things that cost a lot for the sake of it...

13 months old.

fluctuates between 15-17kgs.

Okay. Not a big problem.

It's just a suggestion, but here's a possible diet for the next 7 days:

Day one: boiled chicken breast, mixed with rice and natural yogurt. x 3 portions a day.

Day two: raw chicken carcass in the morning, (every day) followed by a mix of raw egg (brunch) and a bit of kibble in the evening.

Day three: raw chicken carcass in the morning feed. Evening, feed oily fish - twice a week. Very important.

Day 4: pumpkin, or sweet potato, rice and natural yogurt.

....Etc...

Keep your babies on anything that is natural, and hopefully all will be ok.:)