Im new to the site!

Popcorn paws

Hi fellow husky lovers i signed up to the site the other day and by sheer coincidence i took my husky (Laska) for a Sunday stroll at Cuerden to be greeted by an array of huskys. It was FAB! We only live round the corner from cuerden so we will be at the walk more often. We had to dash off as we had to get back to the pub we own as it got very busy!! Does the cuerden walk happen every week??;)

Hi and welcome.

Most weekends we have meets in the North West, and more often than not we have a night walk too, (that's usually in Liverpool, and is on tonight)

We're having a walk in North Wales on Saturday, walking up Moel Famau , Link Here

Be great if you can make any of them.

Laska was very overwhelmed by it all I think...she's quite a nervous dog at first but then she won't leave you alone with kisses and cuddles! Huskys are no guard dogs! Ha! We will defo be there next week...was such beautiful weather for a walk last Sunday as well. It was great to meet all the huskys and they're owners. I will try get some fotos up ASAP...I must say I'm very jealous of how fab everyone's fotos look I don't know if I'm that technologically advanced