Becky Is In Hospital

Sarah

Hi all

Our beloved Becky aka Austinville is having an operation today, well she would have had it by now. She will be out of action and won't have internet access for around 5-6 weeks.

I have her address and a surprise is winging it's way to her from the staff, but i'd like as many members as possible to club together over the next few weeks.

She won't know what's going on in the husky world so I though that we could all write to her. Send her pics, jokes anything.

If you would like to send anything to her please PM me for my email address and I will print everything off and post it to her so she has a nice surpise.

:eek: Oh no! I wasn't aware of that-I hope she will be ok! I would like to send you a pic and well wishes From Czar, Gloria and I. We want her to know how much we care around here-maybe we can pin this up so other members can know whats happing with Becky?

Hi all

Our beloved Becky aka Austinville is having an operation today, well she would have had it by now. She will be out of action and won't have internet access for around 5-6 weeks.

I have her address and a surprise is winging it's way to her from the staff, but i'd like as many members as possible to club together over the next few weeks.

She won't know what's going on in the husky world so I though that we could all write to her. Send her pics, jokes anything.

If you would like to send anything to her please PM me for my email address and I will print everything off and post it to her so she has a nice surpise.

good idea ...i can send you some pics ..to give her .i dont know how to pm ..i need an address please ...thanx