Becky/Austinville

sutsibe

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I left my laptop with Becky for a while this afternoon while I went out to run some errands. When I stopped back for my 'puter, Becky tattled on Rynnie - she actually did end up helping herself to a banana, lol! :bananadance::bananadance1:

I'll try to get over there with it as often as I can so that she can keep up with y'all!

OY, a tumor...and here I thought it was just about menopause and the crap going on in our bodies getting old. Glad you are okay and back home with Rynnie and the rest of the family. Thank you Gigi for taking such good care of Becky so she can keep her standing at HO...wish I was closer. Hard to believe Ryn only had one banana...Jack would have finished off the basket by now! Feel better...hoping to get to the post office tomorrow on my way to work. Lots of love....from us all...:grouphug::wave::wave::doglick::doglick:

OY, a tumor...and here I thought it was just about menopause and the crap going on in our bodies getting old. Glad you are okay and back home with Rynnie and the rest of the family. Thank you Gigi for taking such good care of Becky so she can keep her standing at HO...wish I was closer. Hard to believe Ryn only had one banana...Jack would have finished off the basket by now! Feel better...hoping to get to the post office tomorrow on my way to work. Lots of love....from us all...:grouphug::wave::wave::doglick::doglick:

Becky took the banana away as Ryn was nomming it, and then put the basket back out of reach! Ryn didn't much like the taste of the banana peel, so was probably a bit slower about devouring it than she would have been had it been peeled! :P

Becky took the banana away as Ryn was nomming it, and then put the basket back out of reach! Ryn didn't much like the taste of the banana peel, so was probably a bit slower about devouring it than she would have been had it been peeled! :P

First counter surf for jack was an entire bunch of bananas (about 6), peels and all...he left the stub at the end of the bunch where they all connect...gotta love my boy jack!:duh::heartbeat:

First counter surf for jack was an entire bunch of bananas (about 6), peels and all...he left the stub at the end of the bunch where they all connect...gotta love my boy jack!:duh::heartbeat:

I am SO glad I don't have any counter-surfers! :P I'm also glad that my cats aren't overly inclined to "help" the dogs out by pushing items off for them - although they do tend to feed Tux their cat toys, lol! :duh:

'bout a half hour ago, there was a knock on the door.....

[ATTACH=full]35471[/ATTACH]

Thank you to my H-O friends for the lovely plant and fruit! You have once again made my day by showing how much you care. P.S. Rynnie would like to have a banana!

You guys are the best in the world!

I love you all!!!!:grouphug:

so glad you liked them :) I'm sure Rynnie enjoyed her Banana lol x

Gi is here again and walking Rynnie in the snow with Tux. Bless her heart. Hoping it won't be long before I can take her myself again.

HuskyHijinx it did start with just nasty pre-menopause, but a pre-op ultra sound found the tumor (which then explained the nastiness)

Wishing I could find more to do than nap.....am so bored I could scream! Gi is back and we're going to play a game of scrabble.

Again thanks everyone for the well-wishes! Bananas are gone.....some to me, more to Ryn! LOL

Aww I'm so glad that you have someone like Gigi to help you Becky :) I hated being on my butt for the month after my accident. If I didn't have my former roomies there with me all day I'd probably have went insane. Kudos to you as well Gigi you always know what people are really like in times of need you're a doll :)

Aww I'm so glad that you have someone like Gigi to help you Becky :) I hated being on my butt for the month after my accident. If I didn't have my former roomies there with me all day I'd probably have went insane. Kudos to you as well Gigi you always know what people are really like in times of need you're a doll :)

Thanks - but don't give me too much credit! I'm just trying to treat her as I would want to be treated, lol!

I know how boring it is to be stuck indoors and not be able to do anything especially as you are so active. I only went out 3 times in 6 weeks and 2 of those was to the hospital. Please, please do not be tempted to try anything too soon, also remember you have had an anaesthetic and this will take a while to get out of your system and I think the older we get the longer it takes to go. I found I was still nodding off to sleep in the afternoons over 3 weeks later. It is better to be cautious and take things easy to ensure your recovery is 100%.

Well folks, I went today to purchase a mobile modem for the extremely OLD computer I have in my home. Modem accomplished - but the reception is so low that it does me no good. Sooooo, tomorrow I am off to purchase a laptop thereby making the two year contract on the modem a much better deal (silly to pay a contract for a modem that cannot be used).

Anyway, missing you all much. Hopefully more tomorrow when I get my new computer....

Thank you all for the many cards I've received with well-wishes and kind words. They are appreciated more than you could ever know.

B