Becky/Austinville

sutsibe

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just talked with Becky on the phone a few minutes ago, and she wanted me to leave a message on here for her Husky Owners family. Most of you didn't know (because she kept it pretty quiet), but she had a tumor in her uterus, and this morning she had a hysterectomy. She wanted you all to know that she's out of surgery, is feeling pretty good (although missing Rynnie terribly!), and is feeling like a nap would be a very good idea!

She'll be going home tomorrow morning, and will spend the next couple of weeks mostly at home, recuperating. At the moment, she doesn't have a computer or Internet access at home, so won't be on the forum much for a while. I'll try to get my laptop over for her to use a couple of times a week so that she can catch up! Post your well-wishes here, and I'll make sure that she sees them...

very nasty op ...marley ,nina, and myself ..all send lots of love and hugs get well soon becky ..:grouphug:

Thank you everyone! It is good to be home. Rynnie almost trounced me when I walked in the door. Very happy to have her mummy home. Gi just stopped by to take her for a walk...whatever would I do without my friend to help take care of my girlie?!!!

The tumor was twice the expected size - 200 grams, but benign so that was the best news of all. Still pretty stiff and sore, but Moraphine was a good friend for a few hours! LOL. Vicadine isn't a bad friend either!

I'm glad to be home. Finally got a couple hours of sleep. Simply couldn't at the hospital. Food was awful, but have found that I'm really not that hungry anyway.

It's my son's birthday today, so he'll be stopping in later and Gi is leaving the computer for a while as she has errands to do so I'll be reading 'bout what's been happening while she and Rynnie and Tux are out for a walk.

Love you all and thank you for caring!

B

Thank you everyone! It is good to be home. Rynnie almost trounced me when I walked in the door. Very happy to have her mummy home. Gi just stopped by to take her for a walk...whatever would I do without my friend to help take care of my girlie?!!!

The tumor was twice the expected size - 200 grams, but benign so that was the best news of all. Still pretty stiff and sore, but Moraphine was a good friend for a few hours! LOL. Vicadine isn't a bad friend either!

I'm glad to be home. Finally got a couple hours of sleep. Simply couldn't at the hospital. Food was awful, but have found that I'm really not that hungry anyway.

It's my son's birthday today, so he'll be stopping in later and Gi is leaving the computer for a while as she has errands to do so I'll be reading 'bout what's been happening while she and Rynnie and Tux are out for a walk.

B

so glad to hear all went well Becky, even better news to hear the tumor was benign :D

I bet your glad to be home with Ryn now though, hope your feeling better soon :)

Becky!! It's great to see you back so soon after your little break away from us! Have a wonderful day with your son but no jiving & twisting for his birthday - doctor's orders! :P

Put your feet up & let Mother Nature work her magic in getting you back to fighting fit :D Huge hugs from Myshka, Diesel, Kaviq and me & Grumpy, we are sending cyber wishes for a speedy recovery, xxxx

B

welcome home xxx

take care of yourself and rest hun xxx