There are so many cruel people.

naomiJayne

The man: "IT'S A RURAL ATTITUDE. If your dog ticks you off you just go out and shoot it. If it's your neighbor's dog shoot it anyway"

Me: yeah?! More like BARBARIC attitude :mad: u don't shoot at everything that ticks you off! If this so-called rural attitude is considered acceptable/understandable in every rural area, no toddlers would be found alive! :banghead: imagine: "if ur kids tick u off u just go out and shoot them. If it's your neighbor's kids shoot them anyway"

It is a rural thing because in the country side, pets are not often seen as pets the way we do.

My grandmother for example, she grew in the country side and she doesn't understand how we can allow dogs in our bed or how much we spend on dog food instead of feeding him table scraps. She thinks that a dog is supposed to guard your property and that's that.

I'm not saying that it's right, but some people just don't see dogs as pets like we do.

It is a rural thing because in the country side, pets are not often seen as pets the way we do.

My grandmother for example, she grew in the country side and she doesn't understand how we can allow dogs in our bed or how much we spend on dog food instead of feeding him table scraps. She thinks that a dog is supposed to guard your property and that's that.

I'm not saying that it's right, but some people just don't see dogs as pets like we do.

Yes, this is so true.

My OH's grandmother is a small but incredibly terrifying italian woman and she can not understand why we have 2 dogs. Last time we saw her we got ranted at about it for a good 20mins. The OH gets really wound up. I just shrug my shoulders.