Ugh more snow

aronoiiel

If I had a HUUUUGE dump truck and the gas money to get there and back, I'd be there in a heartbeat lol

HAHA don't forget a ship. . .unless it's an aquatic dump truck :D

Thanks everyone the real thanks goes to the photogenic pups of cute I was just the freezing block of shutter bug :D

Yup got more the husky beast is well appeased. . and my backside is in pain >_< First some lovely pics of my Diesel

[ATTACH=full]35351[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35352[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35353[/ATTACH]

Now THATS Snow! ! !

[ATTACH=full]35354[/ATTACH]

Yup definitely snow down here

[ATTACH=full]35355[/ATTACH]

Wait my nose is cold!

[ATTACH=full]35357[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35358[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35359[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35360[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35361[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35362[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35363[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35364[/ATTACH]

Best Day ever mum

[ATTACH=full]35365[/ATTACH]

lovley pics .....sooooo jealous xx

LOL go for it it's STILL coming down but turning to freezing rain >_< we have almost a foot now it stinks for those of us that aren't a northern breed dog haha

We got 3cms last night, if even. Dogs are loving it but its still not enough. Had to run them on the scooter yesterday since the roads were bare, no more ice... However, that's sure to change because on Tuesday and Wednesday it's going to be in the pluses again with a bunch of rain ._.

We got 3cms last night, if even. Dogs are loving it but its still not enough. Had to run them on the scooter yesterday since the roads were bare, no more ice... However, that's sure to change because on Tuesday and Wednesday it's going to be in the pluses again with a bunch of rain ._.

So lame :( I wrote a note to mother nature you northern times really need some good old snow we'll see if she listens :) It's still early for winter yet!

• 2 weeks later...

So lame :( I wrote a note to mother nature you northern times really need some good old snow we'll see if she listens :) It's still early for winter yet!

Haha, we finally got snow, thanks to a snow storm last week. We ended up getting 15cm but it's sooo fluffy that it's hard to sled in, lol, the irony. Using snowmobile to try and pack it down.