announcing my arrival ...and to say hi to all :)

saintlysinner :-)

i have been reading your forums for some time ( felt like a stalker ;) ) , before aquiring my new siberian husky ( Shylah @ 10 weeks )....loads of research, for which im truly grateful to all contributors this info has helped so much....and has kinda prepared me for life with a husky ( lifetime's desire has finally come true ) and my new pup is everything and more than i could have wished for :)....will post pic's once i have worked out how to :rolleyes:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thank you for the great welcome...feel at home already :), after month's and month's of searching "thinking of getting a siberian husky page"..lol, so glad there is such a huge helpful group, am looking forward to joining in ....although my knowledge of the breed is still in a learning curve at this stage, although feel pretty confident at this point, but guess only time will tell..:) have read enough to prepare myself,but actual ownership is another story without a doubt:doglaugh:

will be quite a sight as most people avoid me like the plague whilst walking my GSD...people just dont get her, daft as a brush, but soooooo soft really, she has a heart of gold ! but too many bad new's stories about GSD'S so will they still approach do you think ??? ...lol, will be funny to see ..but no harm....lol, we are just in the process of adjusting resident dog to pup, so walk's in the park are a blessing to get them both on neutral territory, and we have already gained much attention to the sibe....but people still steer clear of the GSD, in my honest opinion, surely people can see if she is like a great big softie with the pup, there really can't be that much harm in her !!! here's to hoping, will make walks so much easier :)

Welcome Jacki, what a gorgeous pup. I always wanted a Husky since i was a kid and did a hell of a lot of research in preperation and it was totally worth it. They need a lot of care and attention but are more than worth the effort as they give back what you put in. ;)