announcing my arrival ...and to say hi to all :)

saintlysinner :-)

thank you for the great welcome...feel at home already :), after month's and month's of searching "thinking of getting a siberian husky page"..lol, so glad there is such a huge helpful group, am looking forward to joining in ....although my knowledge of the breed is still in a learning curve at this stage, although feel pretty confident at this point, but guess only time will tell..:) have read enough to prepare myself,but actual ownership is another story without a doubt:doglaugh:

We've had teeko over a year and I think i'll be on the learning curve for the rest of my days lol! My 2 constantly surprise me.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah thank you, my sister in law has a white GSD and she is lovely, also when Nanook was little and we lived in Windermere there was a GSD who lived across the road and they got on like a house on fire, he is about 8 but would play with her as a pup and was always so gentle, she on the other hand should jump all over him and run him ragged! I think they both loved it tho as she could play a rough which can't do with the smaller dogs. His owner always said people would cross the road to avoid him but I never understood why?!?

I get loads of avoidance, which is sad as they are a lovely breed ....but too many horror stories about them !! i have always had german shepherds, and never had a days problem with them....i firmly believe it's down to the owners, as with all breeds it's how they are treated.

Im hoping my girl's settle into a routine soon, as know they will be great company for each other, I just love to see dog's running around playing together !! makes dog ownership so worth while :)