Our dearest little husky lover Katy has lost her battle :(

aronoiiel

It would seem that Katy has moved on to a new challenge and will be in the company of all our beloved fur babies who have left this world. I read this on her fb support page just a few minutes ago

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Please-help-Katy-Holmes/278306825561661?ref=ts

I regretfully I write to inform everyone that Katy grew her wings and flew with the angels tonight around 1am God bless you sweet angel, and god bless my sister and brother in-law, charley, scarlet, Kelly, Lee and Craig..... sleep safe xxxxxxxxxxx

Words do not even come close to describing how I feel right now. My heart is shattered for this family :( I'm just glad we brought her some amazing memories to keep that smile on her face for her family.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very sad for her family! I had chosen a picture of my 4 dog team for Michelle's book - one thing I didn't mention was that all 4 of the dogs on that team have passed to the Rainbow Bridge. I'm hoping that they're currently giving Katy the dog sled ride that she had wanted!

This is such sad news and my thoughts and prayers are with her family and all that had the privilege to know her. She seemed to be an amazing little girl, whose brief life on this earth has touched the hearts and minds of so many people around the world.

It would seem that Katy has moved on to a new challenge and will be in the company of all our beloved fur babies who have left this world. I read this on her fb support page just a few minutes ago

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Please-help-Katy-Holmes/278306825561661?ref=ts

I regretfully I write to inform everyone that Katy grew her wings and flew with the angels tonight around 1am God bless you sweet angel, and god bless my sister and brother in-law, charley, scarlet, Kelly, Lee and Craig..... sleep safe xxxxxxxxxxx

Words do not even come close to describing how I feel right now. My heart is shattered for this family :( I'm just glad we brought her some amazing memories to keep that smile on her face for her family.

your right....some times people we dont know ..touch our hearts in a special way and this brave little girl with her love for the huskies did just that ..my thoughtand prayers to her family and friends...goodnight god bless little girl x

just taken from her fb page....

Please help Katy Holmes

This is Paula. I don't know what to say. Thank you everyone. Katy fell asleep at 1am with Dave and I snuggled either side of her holding each hand in a big double bed. It was very peaceful. I thank God for that. We always knew how special Katy was and felt honoured to have been chosen to raise her. I hope you will remain with us while we give her the special send off she so desperately deserves. If you are planning to fundraise please don't stop. Katy would be upset to think that you stopped. Our heartfelt thanks to you all and to my sister Kelly who never gave up on Katy's chances of a cure. I just want to say one last thing. In true Katy Holmes style, she fell asleep with a smile on her face. We love you angel, and like we told you every minute last night, we're incredibly proud of you x x x ♥ ♥ x x x