Our dearest little husky lover Katy has lost her battle :(

aronoiiel

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May the Angels lead you into paradise, may the martyrs welcome your arrival and lead you

into the Holy City, Jerusalem. May the Choir of Angels receive you and with Lazarus,

who was once poor, may you have Eternal Rest! (In Paradisum from the Funeral Liturgy)

We have gained a Saint! and all our furry friends who have crossed over have lined up in front of the sled

prepared for her and joyously are pulling her through the Pearly Gates straight to the Lap of God. Now

that gives a new definition to the term "flying"! How brightly shines the Aurora Borealis as the Huskies joyfully strain at their task and bear their heavenly burden safely through the Holy Gates . . . Their joyous howling announces the arrival of the new princess and the angels hasten to greet the train with songs of welcome! She has made it safely home at last, behold! the Father's arms lovingly outstretch'd warmly embracing His Little One. Angels rejoice, the Saints make merry and the Huskies gambol and dance in their joy. Their love has arrived! now the fun begins . . . it all begins . . . :grouphug:Peace!!

Carmen OFM

It would seem that Katy has moved on to a new challenge and will be in the company of all our beloved fur babies who have left this world. I read this on her fb support page just a few minutes ago

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Please-help-Katy-Holmes/278306825561661?ref=ts

I regretfully I write to inform everyone that Katy grew her wings and flew with the angels tonight around 1am God bless you sweet angel, and god bless my sister and brother in-law, charley, scarlet, Kelly, Lee and Craig..... sleep safe xxxxxxxxxxx

Words do not even come close to describing how I feel right now. My heart is shattered for this family :( I'm just glad we brought her some amazing memories to keep that smile on her face for her family.

This is for you "Katy" ::To make heaven the perfect resting place for loved ones we adore, God made sure those pearly gates contains a doggy door!

To Katy's "Human" :: Sorry for your loss, we so understand! We lost two of our three Siberians 9 months apart. God Bless

This is for you "Katy" ::To make heaven the perfect resting place for loved ones we adore, God made sure those pearly gates contains a doggy door!

To Katy's "Human" :: Sorry for your loss, we so understand! We lost two of our three Siberians 9 months apart. God Bless

Katy was a 10 year old little girl (human) who one of our amazing members met with his husky as it was one of her dreams before she passed away