is it so hard to pick it up??

Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

if you leave the poo in a bag then you might as well not pick it up as the plastic takes so much longer to get rid of then the poo.....take it home (I have a nappy bucket in the car) or in the bin near where you walk.....

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do that to my boss burst out laughing the other day at me cuz i emptied my coat pockets and just had a load of poo bags in there

I know that embarrassment or more to the point the embarrassment I caused one of my kids on Saturday when discussing the transfer of funds for his house purchase with the bank manager. I put my hand in my pocket to get a tissue and brought out a whole load of poop bags. He wanted to know afterwards why I don't clear out my pockets. He also wanted to know why my jacket was covered in husky hair. I've decided being embarrassing has to be part of a Mum's job description.:rolleyes:

There is Poo all over a street near where I live. A street that has a field on it where you can walk your dogs so a field that has poo bins on it, one right near the gate so you dont have to go on the actual field if you dont want to but it is still too much trouble for people to pick up the poo and drop it in the bin.

-x-

It's time people were charged for not picking up poo, especially on streets. We were on a sponsored walk today with our nursery and trying to negotiate pile of poo every few steps with 40 preschool kids wasn't much fun and that was straight outside the school gates. Absolutely disgusting. I don't believe that the ones who leave this mess outside schools are likely to be that bothered about worming their dogs regularly either. The walk was for a wee girl who is in a similar situation that wee Katy was in. The girl is 11 and suffering from neuroblastoma and has relapsed and her only hope is treatment in America.