How did you get your little one/ones?

noheroesanymore

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, that's awesome that your neighbor did that. How old are your three?

my girl blitzen aka the bird will be 6 in april, my boy logan aka boy dog is 16 months and the new girl ebony aka baby dog we thinks is around one. I found her just over a week ago. she wont officially be ours for 28 days but i suspect she would have been reported missing by now

my girl blitzen aka the bird will be 6 in april, my boy logan aka boy dog is 16 months and the new girl ebony aka baby dog we thinks is around one. I found her just over a week ago. she wont officially be ours for 28 days but i suspect she would have been reported missing by now

That's exciting. Congrats on your new addition!

Are you wanting more or is four enough? I hear once you get one you can't stop.

when the bird was about one we went to the sled dog rally at aviemore and one of the mushers told me that huskies are an addiction and we would not stop at one, oh yes we will said i.. ahem cough cough

It's so lovely that Echo has found her way to you.

No kidding. I already want another one. What did I start? :)

I keep telling myself that I can't cos only one crate fits under stairs, Kobi has his little den under there for when he is alone, I realise this challenge is not impossible to solve but I keep telling myself it is. It took many years to persuade hubby to get a dog, I think I've pushed enough!

Bings is my staffy x whippet who we got from the ncdl (now called dogs trust) when he was 3 years old he was found as a stray in manchester - from what i can tell he was tied up n left (doesnt like being tied up outside shops) and he was beaten aswell as he flinches if u raise ur hand near him - like if ur brushing ur hair or something

Blaze we got from a breed as a pup at 7 weeks n 3 days old

Skyla we got when a friend txt me asking me if i could do him a favour - the puppies he bred came with a contract stating if the new owner cant look after the puppies they need to go back to him - he found out sum1 was trying to sell 1 of his pups on so he got her back and asked if i would take her in - so shes KIND of a rehome - we got her at 14 weeks old - she came down to me from scotland

they are 13 , 3 and 2 now

I keep telling myself that I can't cos only one crate fits under stairs, Kobi has his little den under there for when he is alone, I realise this challenge is not impossible to solve but I keep telling myself it is. It took many years to persuade hubby to get a dog, I think I've pushed enough!

I'm sure it's easy to persuade him now. He probably loves Kobi just as much as you do now.

Bings is my staffy x whippet who we got from the ncdl (now called dogs trust) when he was 3 years old he was found as a stray in manchester - from what i can tell he was tied up n left (doesnt like being tied up outside shops) and he was beaten aswell as he flinches if u raise ur hand near him - like if ur brushing ur hair or something

Blaze we got from a breed as a pup at 7 weeks n 3 days old

Skyla we got when a friend txt me asking me if i could do him a favour - the puppies he bred came with a contract stating if the new owner cant look after the puppies they need to go back to him - he found out sum1 was trying to sell 1 of his pups on so he got her back and asked if i would take her in - so shes KIND of a rehome - we got her at 14 weeks old - she came down to me from scotland

they are 13 , 3 and 2 now

Aw, sounds like you have your hands full. I'm glad they all have a home.

I asked mum if i could get a husky puppy to help me with confidence etc, she said 'hmmm we'll see' I did LOADS of research, brought books, joined here. A few weeks later we were going to pets at home and mum was looking at the notice board while i was buying a magazine because it had a husky on it lol and she saw an add saying 'husky puppies for sale' So i screamed and said 'MUM PLEASE CAN YOU WRITE THE NUMBER DOWN!' So she did and when we got home she called the breeder. She said we can go see the pups on saturday (it was tuesday) and i said 'Noooo they'll all be gone by tuesday!' (i wanted a male) so she called back and asked if we could see them on Thursday, breeder said yep. Went on thursday, he showed me all the documents, the mum, the dad etc. Got all the pups out, i instantly fell in love! But i couldnt choose so we went back on the friday and i picked D and put a deposit down. Thats how i got D. From going to my favourite shop looking for husky stuff in a magazine i ended up with a husky! :D

But now i want another...