Annoyed at people..

noheroesanymore

Thank you and I will! I know pit bull was on the list of restrictions that the lady sent me.

Pit Bulls

Rottweilers

German Shepherds

Huskies

Malamutes

Dobermans

Chowchows

St. Bernard's

Great Danes

Akitas

Terriers (Staffordshire)

American Bull Dog

Any hybrid or mixed breed of one of the aforementioned breeds

Yeah pit bulls are restricted in most rentals :( due to their bad reputation. Doesn't matter if they are owned responsibly or not. Huskies are restricted in a lot of places because of their wolfish appearance and some people also think they are viscous. Most places around where I live don't allow pets to begin with or they only allow small pets. It can be really hard to move when you own any dog but especially ones with bad reputations or that weigh over 20 pounds :(

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah pit bulls are restricted in most rentals :( due to their bad reputation. Doesn't matter if they are owned responsibly or not. Huskies are restricted in a lot of places because of their wolfish appearance and some people also think they are viscous. Most places around where I live don't allow pets to begin with or they only allow small pets. It can be really hard to move when you own any dog but especially ones with bad reputations or that weigh over 20 pounds :(

No kidding. Some dogs just give others no hope. We are still on the look out. If it's not restrictions it's no pets allowed.

Best of luck finding a place! I had the same issue when I had Taz... I called so many places that allowed dogs, the second I said he was a Siberian Husky, it was an automatic no! :( Luckily, I ended up finding this place, and it was worth it because it is in a much nicer area than any others I had looked at :) Hopefully something nice will come around for you!

Best of luck finding a place! I had the same issue when I had Taz... I called so many places that allowed dogs, the second I said he was a Siberian Husky, it was an automatic no! :( Luckily, I ended up finding this place, and it was worth it because it is in a much nicer area than any others I had looked at :) Hopefully something nice will come around for you!

Thank you all! I will keep you all posted on my find.