1 year on .....

BingBlaze n Skyla

well true - i dont regret it - i was saving my girl but i wish i didnt had to of kicked the other dog

i should be yeah :) only with skyla tho not blazey

That'd be good, I'd love to meet her (& you obviously) ;)

It's good to know she's pulled through it well though, time certainly does fly when they're with us such a short time really :(, seems like only yesterday Deiffen was a pup :eek:. I think the others are keeping him young (or possibly putting years on him :rolleyes:), he's like a grumpy dad with them sometimes :lolman:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That'd be good, I'd love to meet her (& you obviously) ;)

It's good to know she's pulled through it well though, time certainly does fly when they're with us such a short time really :(, seems like only yesterday Deiffen was a pup :eek:. I think the others are keeping him young (or possibly putting years on him :rolleyes:), he's like a grumpy dad with them sometimes :lolman:

lol aww sounds like bings - he is a grumpy old man with them and they are turning him grey but they all run around n play like mad heads together :)

lol aww sounds like bings - he is a grumpy old man with them and they are turning him grey but they all run around n play like mad heads together :)

Yeah exactly, he runs around with them but when the others want to actually 'play', he's not interested. When they get a bit too ott & bounce around him, he growls & tells them off. Usually results in one of them giving him a lick-wash, much to his disgust :D

Stories like that just anger me to no end.:mad: I have zero tolerance for owners who can't or won't control their dogs. I'm afraid the owner would have to pull me off their dog after I got done with IT. No responsible owner should have to worry about walking their dog.

I am glad to hear she is doing as well as she is, she seems very happy!:lovebone:

im sorry such a dreadful thing happened to skyla but im so glad shes come through the other side and it hasnt effected her too much xx