hello i am new and need some help

onlymee

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Luna is also known as a husky cross labrador so you can see how different cross breeds can be!! I'm wondering if your boy is Labrador cross blonde GSD, have you got a pic showing his tail?

hi again the best i can do to show his tail is

IMG0019A.jpg

IMG0023A.jpg

also reason i was wondering is he talks and howls alot he does not bark much and if he does it is something really bothering him

Hi i would say hes lab x gsd(white) possibly thats what i think he looks like. he will be a very intelligent dog if he is:D

he is very smart sneaky and funny he follows me everywhere and does it laying down and shuffling on his belly lol plus he talks and howls alot hardly ever barks just talking

hi again the best i can do to show his tail is

IMG0019A.jpg

IMG0023A.jpg

also reason i was wondering is he talks and howls alot he does not bark much and if he does it is something really bothering him

personally he looks like a White Shepard, http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=white+shepherds&hl=en&rlz=1C1AVSX_enGB418GB418&noj=1&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=q8UaT8CaAYudOtuTrLgL&ved=0CFYQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=685