Croxteth Park 22.1.12

Val (Zebedee)

Had a nice but chilly walk at the park today, no mishaps ;) bit of rain when we first got there but that soon went & it was a nice day - as usual, good meet & good company, thank you

[ATTACH=full]35912[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35913[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35914[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35915[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35916[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35917[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35918[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35919[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35920[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35921[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35922[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35923[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35924[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35925[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35926[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35927[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35928[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35929[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35930[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35931[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35932[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35933[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35934[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35935[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35936[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35937[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35938[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35939[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35940[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]35911[/ATTACH]

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks - only just noticed Kai poking in on the right on this one - not a fan of Wolf, then :P

[ATTACH=full]35942[/ATTACH]

It was Kai & Chris' first meet with us & I think Kai was still trying to come to terms with all these noisy mischievous huskies!! lol He did well though :D

Im looking to get a belt and i bikejoring kit im currently thinking this http://www.innerwolf.co.uk/bikejor-starter-kit.html and then a suitable belt opinions please ...

Just checked that out and a good kit Chris... I've got that attachment for my bike as well, although derek doesn't bother and just puts the lead around the bike. Don't forget that when attaching it make sure it is to the stem of the bike and not the handlebars as if around the handlebars when they pull to the side it is really hard to control the bike :) Also remember a helmet is a good idea as well. Like that harness it is the one I was telling you about like a half xback and better for bikejoring :)

Hopefully when you come on Tuesday night Derek will have his bike, weather permitting and we can give Kia a little run with Freya :)

we dont use an attachment to our bikes or scooter we just attach to the frame. you could just get the line and harness and it would be half the price. when you next come have a go on our set up and see what you think. If you are going to run on a scooter with bushbrow get an x back, it you are biking or attaching the line to the stock of the scooter you will want to get shoulder harness. check out snowpaws.

For the cost of it i would prefer to have the piece of mind that the line isn't going to get caught up in the wheel. I had completely forget that i booked to have a meal around half 5 on tues but im hoping we will be all done and i can slope off to meet you all. Im still buzzing off it now i dont know who enjoyed it more me or kai haha

the attachment dosnt stop you running over the line, and when you are mushing the is no peace of mind.

you will learn to keep the line out and where it goes when you are doing it. you have to do 95% of the learning and your husky the other 5%. we will give you a crash course over the next few meets. have you checked the vids out? youtube, urban mushing in croxteth park

Im still buzzing off it now i dont know who enjoyed it more me or kai haha

:doglaugh: you'll have to make an excuse Tuesday - develop a sudden headache & the need for a walk in the fresh air! :P

Reiss, they are great pics, mate! Anyone who has tried to get a photo of Diesel looking into the camera will tell you how hard it is, but you managed it!! :clap: Love the group shots waiting for a treat!