Croxteth Park 22.1.12

Val (Zebedee)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a nice but chilly walk at the park today, no mishaps ;) bit of rain when we first got there but that soon went & it was a nice day - as usual, good meet & good company, thank you

[ATTACH=full]35912[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35913[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35914[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35915[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35916[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35917[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35918[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35919[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35920[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35921[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35922[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35923[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35924[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35925[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35926[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35927[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35928[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35929[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35930[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35931[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35932[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35933[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35934[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35935[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35936[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35937[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35938[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35939[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]35940[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]35911[/ATTACH]

more lovley pics ...:)

One thing that has always slightly concerned me the quality of the standard Clips on the of leads, lines etc. In my eyes a Karabiner would be much more secure. Am i just thinking it through too much ?

i have both just to be sure ...

does this line look about right? http://www.innerwolf.co.uk/arctic-wolf-single-bungee-line-670.html As for the belts there are SOOO many different types.

That is fine. There are a few on the market that do the job but may vary in length an materials, it becomes just a personal choise, non of us use the same set up. I use a manmat nylon braide bungee and tugline from culpeppers and Nordkin shoulder harness from snowpaws, it uses the same neck design as the racing harness and made from the same material. For my conection I us a short lead for xxl dogs, but you can get a rope loop from SAS instead of using a clip and connect your tug via a karabiner. Derek uses the manmat skilines and has a few different styles of harnesses. So have a good look around see what style, colours and prices suit you. If you have more questions just ask.