For those of you that have mixes

Gideon Cross

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know it's cross. Just said it in response the he looks like a regular husky comment. Usually when it's a GSD Husky mix they inherit the big ears from the GSD. not all the time but most.

yeah we were talking about sheldon. and storm is not an IT thankyou. :D

Our Taiya (right) most definitely has a lot of Akita traits in her - she can be soooo aloof and spends most of her time chillaxed, she's great with people she knows but shows akita guarding when she doesn't know you. She's also got a lot of Husky or Mally traits (the more we investigate the more we think akita x mally), with the howling (at night - 4.15 this morning!), digging, escapology and love of the cold.

post-2850-0-25228100-1378648394.png

Miko, well so far he's "just a puppy" but is absolutely becoming the most talkative of the three! Think he's going to be mally size with husky personality so far! :jawdrop:

post-10616-0-39277500-1378671891_thumb.j

post-5288-13586015741375_thumb.jpg

post-5288-13586015765215_thumb.jpg

post-5288-13586015765906_thumb.jpg

Diesel has an equal mix of personalities depending on the situation but for the most part his GSD side shines through the most. He's friendly with people he knows and protective about the house. He's the perfect calming tool for Kiana but his recall is non-existent. He's sooo soft mouthed and pulls back as soon as his teeth touch your skin. He talks ALOT like a husky but it's all chitter not wooing. He's very aloof and a gianormous lapdog and just loves his loves. He's pretty much a half and half through and through lol just depends on the situation which half shines brightest :) The only physical aspect of the husky in him is that curly tail of his lol (I think anyone else see any husky in my monster boy?)

post-2369-13787421957761_thumb.jpg

post-2369-13787423545488_thumb.jpg

post-1092-13586015766804_thumb.jpg

post-1092-13586015768263_thumb.jpg

Thank you :) I think he's pure husky but alot of the dog from the "breeder" we got Sheldon from have been crosses that he sells by saying they are pure.

He's had 3 litters of huskamute since we got Sheldon (5 months ago!!)

He looks very much like an agouti or possibly a wolf grey husky what color was he when he was born? Either way I love his coloring such a handsome boy :)

Luna is quite husky like....she does what I call the "mouse pounce", she only listens when she wants to, hates being left alone, will destroy things if she's ignored or we're late taking her out, she pulls like a fiend if she sees something she wants and she talks back when she's frustrated.

As far as the Labrador in her? Well as she's grown up she's become a food hoover....but don't Huskies do that too?