Weight Progress

Staceybob

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a fantastic weight loss! What did you do, something specific ie weight watchers/slimming world or exercise and diet change?

I started using measuring cups to measure my pasta and rice, cut down my cheese and increased my vegetables. Went to the gym about twice a week for a month to shift some of the weight in the beginning and started drinking water when I think I feel hungry, because actually I'm thirsty.

I never denied myself treats either, I just had them in moderation. I allow myself 150kcal of chocolate a day so I don't feel like I'm being limited.

Stacey xxx

Well done Stacey, I'm trying to lose weight at the moment believe it or not I don't eat loads BUT I eat the wrong things plus bread bread bread and more bread.

When you say cups to measure do you mean like a cup you'd use for tea?

I need to lose about 3st as I'm waiting for a hysterectomy and being 15st 7lbs is to heavy. I was 16st in November so I'm doing good lol plus I put weight on over Xmas and I have lost that now which is good lol

Sadly I can't do much exercise as I'm in to much pain but I'm trying.

Well done you, you look great xxx

εїÃ· H εїÃ·

Well done Stacey, I'm trying to lose weight at the moment believe it or not I don't eat loads BUT I eat the wrong things plus bread bread bread and more bread.

When you say cups to measure do you mean like a cup you'd use for tea?

I need to lose about 3st as I'm waiting for a hysterectomy and being 15st 7lbs is to heavy. I was 16st in November so I'm doing good lol plus I put weight on over Xmas and I have lost that now which is good lol

Sadly I can't do much exercise as I'm in to much pain but I'm trying.

Well done you, you look great xxx

εїÃ· H εїÃ·

When I say cups for measuring, I mean proper measuring cups. You use a small 1/4 cup for rice and 1 cup for pasta.

They look like this:

measuring-cups-ss-3.jpg

Stacey xxx