OMG Kimba's a little bugger!

Sarah

Came in from work tonight, spent half an hour playing catch up on here then went to asda.

Came home, put shopping away started making tea and caught up on my emails. I was sat on the sofa when whoosh-------Kimba shoots past me with an empty box from asda so i dash outside take it off him and bin it.

5 mins later whoosh-----he dashes past me again with my oven gloves!!! _ off i go again, retrieve the glove and sit down.

30 seconds later - yup whoosh-------AGAIN!!!! this time with my tea towel!!!!!!

I thought dogs were supposed to play fetch???????????????????????????????????????

hahahaha, well you know what huskies are like, so really its your own fault leaving them where they can ber reached lol

LOL They we're as far back on my units as they could go - and the box was on the wondow sill BEHIND the sink so that he couldn't get to it - I think i need to raise my work tops by another 2 foot :confused:

LMAO @ AMY!!!! it was Marley's fault I think, Unless it was Giz whispering woo woo's in his ear while he was humping him LOL

you're telling me lol he's only done it once or twice but last night my god i was up and down more than a brides nightie!! lol

Oh and he AGAIN this morning ran off with my oven glove - that was HUNG UP!!!!!!!!!! WTF??????? I gotta get a secret camera!

LMAO @ AMY!!!! it was Marley's fault I think, Unless it was Giz whispering woo woo's in his ear while he was humping him LOL

Nah, I would say Bandit ;) he's our mischief lol

Bandit will pinch socks (eeeew), anything needing washing (eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww), carrier bags, crumbs that fall on the floor, empty food packets from the bin, newspapers/magazones, and my personal fave (with photo proof) is Turkish Delights....

user43_pic1802_1240743623.jpg

Has Kimba learnt how to open cupboards yet? Bandit is very clever at that too!

Hahahaha this thread made me giggle, Tikkanni loves to grab just about everything but when she's caught she drops it from her mouth flops to the floor and rolls on her back lol, Nova on the other hand when she's caught with something she shouldn't have thinks its a great game of "chase me" and runs all over while your trying in vain to get the item from her!! Nanuk doesn't chew anything but we do have to keep him away from the freezer as he's learnt to open the chest freezer and get the frozen chicken, tripe and turkey necks out........little bugger!!!! :ran_rolleyes:

(Amy, I love the pic! "They'll never find me here!" LOL)

lol I will never forget that moment! I remember it was about 7am in the morning I had about 3hours sleep and I suddenly heard "AMY!!!!! QUICK COME AND SEE THIS!!!!!" Thinking something was wrong with the dogs I ran/stumbled/fell down the stairs only to find Mr 007 Bandit with the turkish delights lol I wasnt too impressed at the time but just laugh at it now lol

If Kira is looking for attention she will steal anything for me to chase her she has made it into a game ,Tia usualy dosnt bother until I put my toast down to turn on the TV this morning and the little sh_t ran off with it :eek:

LOL !!

Must be something in the water :D